Sammi's last show
29-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Sammi's last show
Sad to hear its Sammi's last show

Psychic Today ‏@PsychicToday 4m
It's Sammie's last show today Sad We'd love to hear your memories and the l
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 09:58 PM by Happy_go_girl.)
RE: Sammi's last show
hang on ..again ? Sammie had so many last shows on PTV thats is not longer believable ....LOL...

Presenters of the PTV anounced it 3 times ( as I remember) that due to her personal engagements she will no longer appear on the show then she did ...then came back ....then they said it again (after about a year)and now she did ...so no longer follow what they or she says !!!

maybe they just say it to push people to call her ...

I never did ..had some VM answered but cannot bear her rolling eyes whilst answering, touching her nose so much and scratching her skin ( is there a reason for all this I wonder...) and saying next to nothing then reverting to examples of her own life( which I find boring anyway plus its about me - their viewer-customer- not Sammie the reader !!!)
05-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Not a Sammie fan myself.. think shes left the show 3 or 4 times in the past 2 or 3 years. Maybe appearing on the show boosts her private practice?????
05-04-2013, 11:40 AM
(05-04-2013 11:23 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Not a Sammie fan myself.. think shes left the show 3 or 4 times in the past 2 or 3 years. Maybe appearing on the show boosts her private practice?????

Yep not a big fan..and yes she does seem to leave a great deal.