Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Free texts??
05-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Free texts??
Is anyone taking advantage of the FREE texts you can send to the show up until end of this month?! I read it today on the website and thought to myself, hmmm too good to be true?? Anyone know? You can also send questions free from twitter and facebook as well!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Free texts??
(05-04-2013 07:14 PM)airyfairy Wrote:  Is anyone taking advantage of the FREE texts you can send to the show up until end of this month?! I read it today on the website and thought to myself, hmmm too good to be true?? Anyone know? You can also send questions free from twitter and facebook as well!!

It doesn't mean they are answered!!!!!! and then you get an erratic mystic response..so yes free but worth the wait? you may have more luck from facebook
07-04-2013, 09:00 AM
wakey wakey all ! PTV is rapidly losing their viewers and so they offered free texts.
They trying to bring regulars back and attract many more new viewers but if you have noticed they dont answer many as they leave their psychics on the lines for much longer then they used to and so not much time for text answering espec. Im not sure thats right to leave psychic on the line for almost 3 hours without a break but they do ...How do I know ? The other day I was wating for one of them to be available and that didnt happen for almost 3 hours when the psychic returned to front desk so didnt call ..their loss !

They want us to call and spend what we got rather than answer texts !!!

When presenters waffle on about their boring personal lifes and compare their answers to viewers ...... such a shame ..

This show is going down the hill just like one of the previous very popopular psychics said on the facebook page ...and he was right !
07-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I have taken 'advantage' of this offer (just cos its free and if i have nothing to do) I've found it a bit hit and miss. sometimes it would take ages for a message to get answered whilst other times it didnt take very long (i suppose it depends on the time of day etc). for psychic with alot of follows (mainly John healey) i dont think alot of the question for him would have been answered. Lisa marie answered one of my txt for a 'love reading' ands it she was off the mark by saying i had a connection over seas etc and there would be contact on friday (which im not sure if this is true as my phone has broken but i dont have a connection overseas but she did describe the guy ive been on/off with personality and i never gave her his name or DOB i just asked for a love reading). I have had several replies from the mystic service before this offer (mainly last year) and the majority of them have been negative but this week the ones ive got when my txt havent been answered on the telly have been positive and or co-inside which each other which makes me think that those 'answering' the txt do have a record of messages sent and recieved.

I think it is too promote the show. As a programme they are there to make money.

in my opinion if you want to use it use it but dont waste hours waiting for your txt to be answered.
07-04-2013, 02:12 PM
(07-04-2013 12:16 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  I have taken 'advantage' of this offer (just cos its free and if i have nothing to do) I've found it a bit hit and miss. sometimes it would take ages for a message to get answered whilst other times it didnt take very long (i suppose it depends on the time of day etc). for psychic with alot of follows (mainly John healey) i dont think alot of the question for him would have been answered. Lisa marie answered one of my txt for a 'love reading' ands it she was off the mark by saying i had a connection over seas etc and there would be contact on friday (which im not sure if this is true as my phone has broken but i dont have a connection overseas but she did describe the guy ive been on/off with personality and i never gave her his name or DOB i just asked for a love reading). I have had several replies from the mystic service before this offer (mainly last year) and the majority of them have been negative but this week the ones ive got when my txt havent been answered on the telly have been positive and or co-inside which each other which makes me think that those 'answering' the txt do have a record of messages sent and recieved.

I think it is too promote the show. As a programme they are there to make money.

in my opinion if you want to use it use it but dont waste hours waiting for your txt to be answered.

yes but the whole point of texts sent to TV is you HAVE TO WAIT for your answer ...and as for MYSTIC service ..its utter rubbish ...they dont tune it they just send some random messages and if they !hit the nail on the head" wiht you then is coinsidence !!!
07-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I had a message from Mystic yonks ago... we are probably looking at a good year ago (that's how long I haven't watched the show for now LMAO)..... and its not random, it is text book meanings... which is open to interpretation, and they can't do an actual *reading* with one card and the text book meaning... all anyone is getting from mystic is something they could do at home with a pack of tarot cards and the meanings..... :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texts and Voicemails Mitzu 5 1,946 01-10-2012 11:33 AM
Last Post: Demi
  Prioritising voicemails? What about texts? airyfairy 6 1,722 06-06-2012 12:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy
  Still not answering texts and voice mails Sapphire 0 1,077 13-04-2012 02:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire