Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any opinions on Paul Miles?
10-04-2013, 09:05 PM
any opinions on Paul Miles?
saw him on the show last week and had a txt answered by him. does anyone have any opinions about him as a psychic?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: any opinions on Paul Miles?
arrogant,no real predicitions not even close...
14-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Any other views ?

I had a search on here to see if it was worth having a reading with Paul.
14-09-2013, 10:44 PM
I never had a reading with him but something is telling me not too. I don't think he is as good as what he makes himself out to be. I could be wrong lol. Smile

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
15-09-2013, 09:33 AM
(14-09-2013 10:44 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  I never had a reading with him but something is telling me not too. I don't think he is as good as what he makes himself out to be. I could be wrong lol. Smile

You could well be right. He does seem a little seduced by the celebrity aspect to it all, what with it being all over his Twitter page and official website that he's 'on the telly'.

It's not that much to boast about though is it ? It's a tiny channel and most people would not know who he is.
01-02-2014, 03:02 AM
I have to say ive known Paul for nearly five years now, and you honestly couldn't be further from the truth ! I set up an organisation offering training and spiritual development at really low prices to make it accessible in my area, which is quite low income. Paul was one of the first people to volunteer to work with me, and has done so tirelessly for very little payment - just a love of teaching.
He also reads at our spiritual centre, the Haven, on Sunday evenings free of charge. I can honestly say he is one of the people I would say most works from the heart. Xxx
02-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi Yasmin, understand what you a saying. My post was really in reaction to those calling him arrogant ....so far from the truth
09-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Paul was made a studio psychic just around the time I said enough was enough and I stopped my readings from that company and stopped watching the show through utter boredom. He did come across though as a kind genuine man with a real will to want to help people so that to me is a good sign.
12-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Well one of the prediction paul has predicted has come to light! Sent a txt in regarding love in november and quite a few psychics said i would be going on a date wit an ex ova xmas (didnt happen) paul predicted howerva that there would be contact in december (one of my ex did contact my bestfriend) but it wouldnt last long and that there would be morea in february and it would be an ex i havent spoken too for almost 3years Lowcand behold mt ex got in cobtact last night after almost 3 years (i would be sceptical about this but the contact appeared from no where).
12-02-2014, 11:18 AM
I think Paul's very straightforward in this approach. One or two tex messages he responded to of mine were correct regarding contact from an ex in jan. ...

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Miles Gem_0923 3 994 10-06-2014 07:09 PM
Last Post: treacle654