Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Betty Palko
11-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Thumbs Down Betty Palko
[/b][b]Went to see BETTY PALKO last night 10/4/2012, was expecting great things, oh how wrong I was. She WAS UTTER RUBBISH. NO VALIDATIONS WHAT SO EVER, EVERY THING SHE SAID WOULD FIT ANYBODY. ASED HOW MANY CHILDREN I HAD, ASKED WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SAID IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MOVING, NO CHANCE, TALKING ABOUT A NEW CAR, A WEDDING COMING UP, NO. I FELT I WAS ROBBED OF MY £40 FOR THE HALF HOUR, TOTAL A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH RAP. SHE DONE ABOUT 3 SETS OF CARDS FOR THE DURATION, I ONLY WANTED MEDIUMSHIP, SHE SAID MY MUM WAS IN THE OTHER WORLD, SHE ISN'T! SHE SAID ALL MY LOVED ONES ARE HERE AT THE START THEN AFTER A WHILE I ASKED ARE THEY GIVING ME ANY MESSAGES, SHE SAID THEY HAVENT COME TONIGHT!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO A SO CALLED PSYCHIC/MEDIUM AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN USELESS. TOTAL RUBBISH I CAN'T TELL YOU.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: Betty Palko
While delued easily lead people are around these psychics will get away with it ?
17-05-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't take grammer lessons from people that think the kidnapper of young girls was a "poor fella"!
17-05-2013, 03:22 PM
(11-04-2013 01:22 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 12:55 PM)mayogirl Wrote:  [/b][b]Went to see BETTY PALKO last night 10/4/2012, was expecting great things, oh how wrong I was. She WAS UTTER RUBBISH. NO VALIDATIONS WHAT SO EVER, EVERY THING SHE SAID WOULD FIT ANYBODY. ASED HOW MANY CHILDREN I HAD, ASKED WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SAID IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MOVING, NO CHANCE, TALKING ABOUT A NEW CAR, A WEDDING COMING UP, NO. I FELT I WAS ROBBED OF MY £40 FOR THE HALF HOUR, TOTAL A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH RAP. SHE DONE ABOUT 3 SETS OF CARDS FOR THE DURATION, I ONLY WANTED MEDIUMSHIP, SHE SAID MY MUM WAS IN THE OTHER WORLD, SHE ISN'T! SHE SAID ALL MY LOVED ONES ARE HERE AT THE START THEN AFTER A WHILE I ASKED ARE THEY GIVING ME ANY MESSAGES, SHE SAID THEY HAVENT COME TONIGHT!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO A SO CALLED PSYCHIC/MEDIUM AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN USELESS. TOTAL RUBBISH I CAN'T TELL YOU.

I've never heard of Betty Palko. I know the feeling when you feel you've been conned. It's difficult to find a good medium.

(17-05-2013 09:12 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  While delued easily lead people are around these psychics will get away with it ?
17-05-2013, 03:24 PM
(17-05-2013 09:50 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 09:12 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  While delued easily lead people are around these psychics will get away with it ?

No such word as delued. What you posted was a statement, not a question. Go and ask a psychic if your grammar might improve anytime soon.

COULD NOT AGREE WITH CHRIS MORE! I WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT AGAIN, HE IS 100 PER CENT CORRECT!
17-05-2013, 03:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with making a mistake of believing in these psychic con artists.. There are some that are very very convincing!

The stupid thing is to keep doing it .. I'm glad that lessons were learned..

Smile
31-01-2020, 01:54 PM
(11-04-2013 12:55 PM)mayogirl Wrote:  [/b][b]Went to see BETTY PALKO last night 10/4/2012, was expecting great things, oh how wrong I was. She WAS UTTER RUBBISH. NO VALIDATIONS WHAT SO EVER, EVERY THING SHE SAID WOULD FIT ANYBODY. ASED HOW MANY CHILDREN I HAD, ASKED WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SAID IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MOVING, NO CHANCE, TALKING ABOUT A NEW CAR, A WEDDING COMING UP, NO. I FELT I WAS ROBBED OF MY £40 FOR THE HALF HOUR, TOTAL A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH RAP. SHE DONE ABOUT 3 SETS OF CARDS FOR THE DURATION, I ONLY WANTED MEDIUMSHIP, SHE SAID MY MUM WAS IN THE OTHER WORLD, SHE ISN'T! SHE SAID ALL MY LOVED ONES ARE HERE AT THE START THEN AFTER A WHILE I ASKED ARE THEY GIVING ME ANY MESSAGES, SHE SAID THEY HAVENT COME TONIGHT!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO A SO CALLED PSYCHIC/MEDIUM AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN USELESS. TOTAL RUBBISH I CAN'T TELL YOU.
31-01-2020, 02:05 PM
I've registered on this website specifically to counterbalance some of the comments made here about Betty Palko, and to share my experiences.
I went to see Betty in her Surbiton home near London about 2005, and during the reading she accurately predicted both the appearance and name of my partner - at least a year before I had even met her! We have been happily toghether ever since, as Betty predited. I am very grateful to her, and hugely impressed by her mediumistic abilities.
This post may be a belated reply to the others here, and Im not wishing to invalidate what you experienced, Im just speaking my truth. Betty was amazignly accurate for me - so thank you wherever you are now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down Betty Palko mayogirl 0 1,301 11-04-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: mayogirl