Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raymond Castrogiovanni?
15-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Raymond Castrogiovanni?
I had a txt message done earlier with raymond and wondered what peoples thoughts were about him. this is the first time ive had a question answered by him as usually he always very busy whenever he rarely appears on the show
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Raymond Castrogiovanni?
There is another thread already on here about Raymond, I have only ever had texts & voicemails answered by him & like all the others he was accurate but nothing has happened. I know that Ray is a very caring & genuine man, a good astrologer but as I said nothing has come to fruition for me but I do know thats mostly my fault xxx
18-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Explained simply by Mary Chilton since ��PVE Battlegrounds��, Cases certainly are a brand-new form of articles arriving at Incredible inside the Mists regarding Pandaria enlargement made for super-short instanced party articles. Concern dungeons are usually fresh, top-tier tough party articles built to analyze party coordination and also velocity. Learn everything following your hop.
PVE Cases
19-04-2013, 11:49 AM
(18-04-2013 03:25 AM)sdfsdfdf Wrote:  Explained simply by Mary Chilton since ��PVE Battlegrounds��, Cases certainly are a brand-new form of articles arriving at Incredible inside the Mists regarding Pandaria enlargement made for super-short instanced party articles. Concern dungeons are usually fresh, top-tier tough party articles built to analyze party coordination and also velocity. Learn everything following your hop.
PVE Cases

Raymondo as called by presenters in the studio is caring,kind,loving man BUT none of his predictions ever happened to me. Nice and easy to talk to BUT nothing else.......................
20-04-2013, 06:44 PM
yes , I have sent a few VM and had 2readings from him. Nothing ever happened and his reasoning was sort of Ok and partially(here and there) he was guessing ...not for me ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fool : The cards in detail with Raymond drstrange 0 306 09-11-2016 08:06 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Raymond Castrogiovanni Gemini 20 6,301 13-05-2013 03:04 PM
Last Post: lolly
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,076 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire