Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unavailable men
20-04-2013, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 10:32 AM by flamered.)
Unavailable men
This is not directly psychic..however since we have all been discussing self help and the work between readings I felt this relevant!

I know that many of us have been caught up in the waiting game and confusion sometimes around love..and there may be a variety of reasons for this as we reach for the phone and a reading to gain insight..

Someone has just lent me a book as I have recently come to the conclusion that if I always go for unavailable men then some where in my mindset I must be unavailale..since I am not stupid and I keep repeating myself in different guises!!!!!!

So..would reccomend this book to anyone in a waiting game or feeling they are in a game of love and not winning or moving forward!
"Mr UNAVAILABLE the fallback girl' by Natalie Lue. It helped explain why you/one might be behaving in a way and also how to spot the different signs...therefore offering up the choice...

It is very clear,,easy if not a bit painful to read and you may or may not relate to it.(no assumptions made) .but equally it may save pain and money and you...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Unavailable men
(20-04-2013 04:39 PM)bubbles of fun Wrote:  will let others know about the book

there are a few sayings

if you want to be with someone who is married then you only want a 5% relationship in your life not a whole love relationship

a relationship with someone who gives 95% of his/her life to a commitment and only 5% of themselves to you then you are saying you are only worth 5%

you will never have equal love relationship until you decide your worth of equal love

no amount of waiting for someone who will never leave there commitment made anyone happy life is far to short to wait for anyone

Great though this book covers all unavailable men so you can think about the signs, it may be they haven't got over an ex...there are so may variations and then those variations against why you might be buying in..that is what is interesting as we are so differnt ad this book covers that, as much as it can.

For me abook which may pinpoint some things to be cautious about and pick out aspects of your own behaviour is a useful tool in taking the power back and remebering we are the ones with choices...
20-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Sounds like a good book. Quite often we become attractive to men who are unavailable to us in some form. This may be because the man has unfinished business with his ex, married or with a long term partner. Perhaps he gets the best of both worlds? Has everything on a plate?
The unavailable what we can't have is always more appealing than a guy that is always at your beck and call?
When we fall for the charms of somebody who is off limits we don't realise that we have cut ourselves off from potential men that we could have a loving relationship with.
I guess it all boils down to moving on, recognise the weaknesses we may have, and to love ourselves.
I think to become involved with a man who blows hot & cold we need to try to look at this in the long term. It is a question of personal power and to make our own minds up without reaching for that phone hoping that someone else will do it for us.
Books can help to open our eyes to where we are going wrong.
21-04-2013, 08:37 AM
(20-04-2013 05:39 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Sounds like a good book. Quite often we become attractive to men who are unavailable to us in some form. This may be because the man has unfinished business with his ex, married or with a long term partner. Perhaps he gets the best of both worlds? Has everything on a plate?
The unavailable what we can't have is always more appealing than a guy that is always at your beck and call?
When we fall for the charms of somebody who is off limits we don't realise that we have cut ourselves off from potential men that we could have a loving relationship with.
I guess it all boils down to moving on, recognise the weaknesses we may have, and to love ourselves.
I think to become involved with a man who blows hot & cold we need to try to look at this in the long term. It is a question of personal power and to make our own minds up without reaching for that phone hoping that someone else will do it for us.
Books can help to open our eyes to where we are going wrong.

i have just finished the book..really helpful in addressing many different kinds of unavailable and also ones own part in that scenario. It is straight talking but clear..giving clear things to think about in setting ones boundaries and also why are you doing this , why are you unavailable..covering a vast array of scenarios that may or may not relate to you. Both myself and a pal read it and we had very different back grounds and reasons but still found it equally powerful..
info can be found on her web site and the book ordered or downloaded. I reccomend it for all women who continually don't get their love lifes and have love lifes that perhaps don't match what we think we want and therefore spend a great deal of time agonising and worrying...

http://www.baggagereclaim.com