Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mystic text messages
20-04-2013, 09:33 PM
mystic text messages
I am really fed up with this so called mystic service, not one text message I have got is postive about my ex coming back. I have had readings from all the top readers on that show and they have told me that he will be back. I put a text in for liz today but it was on read out, then these "mystic ones" answered me and now I am so down about it Sad these people need to put their pin number at the end of these rubbish messages, sorry about the rant but it makes me sooo mad.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: mystic text messages
(20-04-2013 09:33 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  I am really fed up with this so called mystic service, not one text message I have got is postive about my ex coming back. I have had readings from all the top readers on that show and they have told me that he will be back. I put a text in for liz today but it was on read out, then these "mystic ones" answered me and now I am so down about it Sad these people need to put their pin number at the end of these rubbish messages, sorry about the rant but it makes me sooo mad.

Hi Miss Sunshine, Ignore any mystic text. If your text is not answered by the psychic its sent in for i just take it as i was not ment to have an answer. Mystic is aload of rubbish and i don't think it goes any where near a true psychic. I have even spoken to a couple of psychics on the show who wish the mystic texts were scraped, as they always seem to be negative and the the client gets upset and calls a psychic. True psychics care about their clients and want the best for them. that also means that money is not wasted on pointless worries caused by others. I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason. I hope the mystic text didn't make you call, just send the text in again. its free at the moment, so no cost. love and light.
21-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Hello miss sunshine,

I live in Ireland so we no longer get a Mystic reply but back in the day I used to get so upset but to be truthful, I do think negative texts are sent back deliberatly so that you will have a wobble & need to speak to a psychic!!!! it's a money making racket so delete, without reading in future xxxx
07-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi! I'm going to be a bit controversial here and say I think I actually had a good mystic reading today. The psychic validated a few thins for me and picked up things around my situation now very well. He/she motivated me well. I then asked about an ex situation (more as a test) and they picked it up well and the new person around my ex as well as being honest and telling me there is no emotional link with another guy that I am interested in and asked about (again partly as a test as my first question had a positive answer and I wanted to see was I just getting what I wanted to hear). My mystic texts in the past have been pretty much all negative (most of them were regarding my ex) while the psychics insisted he was coming back. He didn't and in this case the mystic service actually got of right! Some of them are terrible I will admit but I would love to know who i spoke to today, I'm trying to stay away from readings but I had the offer of a freebie and thought I'd try it. (Admittedly I did then spend a few quid - doh!). I dunno. Maybe just a coincidence but I was impressed today. L n l.xx
22-06-2013, 09:17 PM
I sent in a text message for Liz today at 3.15pm and as seems to be happening more and more recently it didn't get read. I've just had the usual negative response that ended with a question. Sorry, but aren't you supposed to be the psychic?
22-06-2013, 11:51 PM
I put in a text message for psychic sofa and I must say it was very good and they did not even ask for my name or d.o.b and it was a different sim I used in my phone just in case my details were on a computer somewhere lol.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
23-06-2013, 02:29 AM
(20-04-2013 09:33 PM)miss sunshine Wrote:  I am really fed up with this so called mystic service, not one text message I have got is postive about my ex coming back. I have had readings from all the top readers on that show and they have told me that he will be back. I put a text in for liz today but it was on read out, then these "mystic ones" answered me and now I am so down about it Sad these people need to put their pin number at the end of these rubbish messages, sorry about the rant but it makes me sooo mad.

I sent two text messages to the show, one got answered by Anne Scholes on TV and the other got directed to the mystic service. I asked about the intentions of a co-worker and both answers came out quite similar. Anne said that there would be commitment with this guy! And the mystic service said something similar about commitment coming this summer.

Now what is funny is the fact that this co-worker is already settled down with a new woman. I just find the whole thing ridiculous how they could not even pick up the fact that he's with another person right now. Nor do I have any intention of hooking up with him! I've known him for a while now at work and I consider him to be a friend at work only! What is with these psychics always trying to pair you off with someone you just casually ask about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 744 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,579 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,236 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,110 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 28,496 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Mystic Service Jules 8 1,522 03-01-2013 08:16 AM
Last Post: MoonSpirit
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 4,257 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 951 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Mystic service Fortune 0 643 30-05-2012 03:32 AM