Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Accurate are Validations?
22-04-2013, 11:58 AM
How Accurate are Validations?
How many here have had personal validations made to you by psychics? When I say personal I mean actual names, places and events or something really personal?
This is not to be confused with relationship validations, when the psychic describes the partner, how they have behaved, they have issues, blows hot and cold etc. this is just psychology of a broken or non committal relationship.
Interesting to know if any of you have had readings that have given you the 'wow' factor, and have any of these predictions come true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: How Accurate are Validations?
I have to say, no, I have never been wowed by a psychic- I have had many many readings but I will say the only person who came close to the wow factor for me is Crystal on Psychic Sofa- she told me about my holiday to France last year, descibed what type of holiday it was & that I would be going back there & yes, its very likely!! Also she said I would visit somewhere in January that deals with Nail Biting, without realising or thinking of it again, I booked an appointment with a Hypnotist & only by reading through her programme did I realise "curing" nail biting was a speciality of hers. My love situation is a little more tricky but she described him quite well, his lifestyle etc...
I also have a lot of respect & time for Helen (on JH's website).. she nailed it too, even saying my hair had grown longer- which is bang on, for an email reading its fairly impressive. x
22-04-2013, 01:22 PM
like you say, i've had relationship validations of situations such as you don't trust someone, a gentleman has upset you, you feel lost ... but as for actual meaningful validations then no, not many. julie on ps told me the exact name of the town where i live, aldo on ptv told me the date of my birthday, and more recently aylin on ps gave me the year the person i was asking about was born and his brothers name (although she didn't know it at the time and it was the first time i'd ever spoken to her). admittedly though, it does leave me wondering and asking myself if all of this info could have been read off a computer screen and relayed back to me...? but then how would she know the exact name of this persons brother? just said to me why am i being shown the number xx and being given the name xxxxxxx?
22-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I had a reading a year ago with Eleanor from Psychic Sofa. At the time I was seeing someone but was developing feelings for another girl I had met. I was pretty confused and I needed some guidance.
Eleanor picked up the initials of both girls (first & surnames) and also correctly told me how many letters in both their names. Then she gave me the names of one of the girls. I was pretty impressed.
She told me the other girl had feelings for me and even though she had a boyfriend she would tell me how she felt in the next 2 weeks. She was correct.

I also had a reading with Kandice a few years ago (from Ask the answer). She told me there was a tall blonde girl at the reception of my work who had feelings for me. She then told me her name. The name was not 100% accurate but very very near. I was amazed but did not think a girl like her would ever be interested in me. 2 weeks later on a work night out she told me she had feelings for me and had those feelings since she first met me. I was gob smacked.

There are a few genuine psychics out there Smile
22-04-2013, 01:50 PM
wow z14 that is good Smile

eleanor isn't on ps very much these days (i don't think) and i've never used ask the answer ... but that is impressive! Smile

the validations are one thing, but predictions actually coming true and the info being given in the predictions being correct ... !!!! Wink
22-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Had many readings and no validations blew me away except John Healey where he picked up the toppings of pizza I like, and what rooms in my house get the morning sunshine. He once mentioned that I listen to one particular song and track number on a CD album and not keen on other songs. No one would ever have known that. He also mentioned us going to Legoland with the kids and I thought that's impossible as we planning to take kids Disneyland. He is so right as recently friends and us are talking about going to Legoland in a group with our children.

I agree with Dream Catcher, I too have respect for Helen and she also get's it spot on for me and her emails are so detailed and good value for money.
22-04-2013, 02:57 PM
I have had several excellent validations from John Healey but the one that stood out was that he said he saw someone with a calliper or something fitted to their leg. My mum had had her lower leg amputated a few days earlier and had been told she would be able to have a prosthetic leg. Outside of PTV one of the best validations I had was from Rita Rogers who used to read for Princess Di and Fergie. She said the man I was interested at the time wore a uniform but it wasn't forces or police, fire service etc. She then said 'I know, it's a brass band uniform. But why am I seeing him playing a stringed instrument?' She was right, he was in a brass band but when he was younger he also played bass guitar.
23-04-2013, 09:06 AM
(22-04-2013 11:58 AM)Spartans Wrote:  How many here have had personal validations made to you by psychics? When I say personal I mean actual names, places and events or something really personal?
This is not to be confused with relationship validations, when the psychic describes the partner, how they have behaved, they have issues, blows hot and cold etc. this is just psychology of a broken or non committal relationship.
Interesting to know if any of you have had readings that have given you the 'wow' factor, and have any of these predictions come true?

I found Cleo spooky, she knew I was running a bath, was neurotic about cushions and within a minute told me what I di as a job..which is unususual..not so much predicitions but she did pull me up and make me think..so it did have a knock on effect.
23-04-2013, 09:30 AM
(23-04-2013 09:06 AM)flamered Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 11:58 AM)Spartans Wrote:  How many here have had personal validations made to you by psychics? When I say personal I mean actual names, places and events or something really personal?

I found Cleo spooky, she knew I was running a bath, was neurotic about cushions and within a minute told me what I di as a job..which is unususual..not so much predicitions but she did pull me up and make me think..so it did have a knock on effect.

WOW!Thats pretty spooky.To know that your running a bath at the time of the reading is pretty amazing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Your list of most accurate readers (validations and predictions) Castro 39 12,275 18-02-2018 02:55 AM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  Validations Ella Hardy 19 3,518 19-05-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden