Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ally Key
24-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Ally Key
Hi. The great Ali Key who used to read for Psychic Today is now working on Psychic Sofa. So, what happened to all the big things the dude expected in Canada? Great guy and interesting psychic to talk too. Wonder why he didn't return to Psychic Today? Must be bad company to work for?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Ally Key
Wasn't crazy on this guy, found him overly confident but thats just a matter of personal opinion.. Would question his psychic abilities but then I could be wrong.
26-04-2013, 08:13 PM
LOL... imagination is a wonderful thing hahahaha
26-04-2013, 11:19 PM
I only sent a couple of text messages and voice mails and don't feel he ever connected, every reading was different, didn't bother have phone reading. He comes across over confident and sometimes arrogant. That is my opinion only.

His website is very interesting - http://www.allykey.com
27-04-2013, 01:27 PM
(25-04-2013 02:11 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Wasn't crazy on this guy, found him overly confident but thats just a matter of personal opinion.. Would question his psychic abilities but then I could be wrong.

I agree totally overconfident.,when on Tv he was pulling silly faces and answers to VM were rather theatrical ...

This guy loves himself but his own life is in mess ...hmm ...
27-04-2013, 07:21 PM
(27-04-2013 01:27 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:11 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Wasn't crazy on this guy, found him overly confident but thats just a matter of personal opinion.. Would question his psychic abilities but then I could be wrong.

I agree totally overconfident.,when on Tv he was pulling silly faces and answers to VM were rather theatrical ...

This guy loves himself but his own life is in mess ...hmm ...

Tell us more happy_go_girl... lol x
03-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Wow Im shocked!!!! I have been having readings with Ally for over a year and I have to say Ive never heard of him before he was on psychic Sofa but he has given me absolutely amazing validations but more importantly his predictions have been bang on accurate all along the way and some have been very private and personal to me amazing!!!! I am a reader myself this guy is real yh hes a lively personality but hey thats refreshing hes passionate too no I trust him Ive seen him not disappoint time after time after time!
03-11-2015, 01:02 AM
(03-11-2015 12:28 AM)Suzip Wrote:  Wow Im shocked!!!! I have been having readings with Ally for over a year and I have to say Ive never heard of him before he was on psychic Sofa but he has given me absolutely amazing validations but more importantly his predictions have been bang on accurate all along the way and some have been very private and personal to me amazing!!!! I am a reader myself this guy is real yh hes a lively personality but hey thats refreshing hes passionate too no I trust him Ive seen him not disappoint time after time after time!

@Suzip - Ally used to read for Psychic Today, I believe he was sacked. It must be me but I found his readings left little to be desired. I genuinely question whether or not this guy has any psychic ability.
03-11-2015, 10:47 AM
same here was not great for me either.
03-11-2015, 01:21 PM
(03-11-2015 12:28 AM)Suzip Wrote:  Wow Im shocked!!!! I have been having readings with Ally for over a year and I have to say Ive never heard of him before he was on psychic Sofa but he has given me absolutely amazing validations but more importantly his predictions have been bang on accurate all along the way and some have been very private and personal to me amazing!!!! I am a reader myself this guy is real yh hes a lively personality but hey thats refreshing hes passionate too no I trust him Ive seen him not disappoint time after time after time!

alley keyz giv me load of bollox

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ally last night and prediction off Aldo White lady 3 1,284 10-07-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dom
  Ally Key Dream Catcher 3 2,126 20-12-2011 10:52 AM
Last Post: Angel