Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Readings
26-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Photo Free Readings
Hi Dudes. Not been a member here long. Hoping that one of you nice spiritual people on here will give me a free reading? Having a few relationship problems with a lady. As this is a psychic forum I guess they'll be a few psychics on board? Be grateful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Free Readings
Hi MrKoolJ, sorry to hear that! I never see any free readings on this forum, and I doubt there will be any.

I'm talking in general here.

I've kind of noticed with some people who request them, that they may not fully realise how difficult the psychic/spiritual world can be, in terms of earning a living. A majority of those who work in this field have to earn a living, like us all, and even "one quick question", adds up, when they receive them from multiple sources. Where those who work from the heart may find it hard to say "pay up, this is my living", its not really fair is it? I wouldnt necesaarily want to go to my job and work for "free" - I do extra hours when needed, but all in all, I am rewarded. "One quick questions" to those who rely on this type of work for a living, could be quite costly and/or some people take advantage!!

Actually this could be a good thread to get peoples views on this kind of thing. Smile
26-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Actually was just thinking, "one quick question" where you believe may not take up much of a persons time, because you feel that paying for a 20 minute reading, is too much for what you need - would people not come to an arrangement with their reader of choice? E.g if I buy 20 mins, can we split it out - because I dont need it all at once.

Just think, how would you feel if a company came to you and asked you to work a few hours, because they just needed a quick job doing, but offered nothing in return? I'd not do it, straight up!

If we respect ourselves to get paid for our jobs, we should respect those who help us in our situations, by acknowledging its their career, and they are entitled to payment too.
26-04-2013, 09:47 AM
(26-04-2013 09:14 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Actually was just thinking, "one quick question" where you believe may not take up much of a persons time, because you feel that paying for a 20 minute reading, is too much for what you need - would people not come to an arrangement with their reader of choice? E.g if I buy 20 mins, can we split it out - because I dont need it all at once.

Just think, how would you feel if a company came to you and asked you to work a few hours, because they just needed a quick job doing, but offered nothing in return? I'd not do it, straight up!

If we respect ourselves to get paid for our jobs, we should respect those who help us in our situations, by acknowledging its their career, and they are entitled to payment too.

I think quite simply if you value something why would you not place a value on it..Angry
26-04-2013, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 09:56 AM by Muffins.)
Nicely put, its just I've heard of it going on, I dont think people realise that the quick questions mount up! Plus, and this is me talking, and take into account I am not experienced - if you want to do something right and ensure the right information is been communicated, it takes real time... I know "professionals" will be heaps faster than me, but it doesnt mean to say it doesn't take time, effort and care to deliver an answer/reading....

KoolJ - I need to emphasize this is not about you, its just a good thread to get opinion, raise awareness etc..
26-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks Amber Gems, and do you find that people come to you for "something small" and you feel like you can't say "no" sometimes, because well, it would just make you feel bad?

I think that is something that goes on too, and like you say, its very hard to draw the line. I genuinely don't think that everyone who asks the small question realise what it may really mean to the psychic etc., but they should be so mindful to take into account that psychics have to make a living too...
26-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Sorry if I've offended you guys on here. I didn't think it was such a big deal to request a freeby. There's quite a few psychic forum that offer new members a free reading. Do you mind if I ask why not? This IS a psychic forum isn't it? Which means for discussions with other like minded people like myself. This is a forum that is supposed to offer help and spiritual advise? I don't get it, as there are psychics on board here I would have thought they'd have been only too willing to give their time freely to guys who are going through a hard time?
26-04-2013, 11:24 PM
(26-04-2013 12:15 AM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  Hi Dudes. Not been a member here long. Hoping that one of you nice spiritual people on here will give me a free reading? Having a few relationship problems with a lady. As this is a psychic forum I guess they'll be a few psychics on board? Be grateful.

Psychic Today to celebrate their 9th birthday are giving FREE reading live on air. You need to leave your details on their facebook
26-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Spirit and Destiny have a psychic forum which does offer occasional free readings, or very cheap email readings for £5, these are in-depth readings carried out by psychics who do this as a favour.
I dont think this forum has ever offered free readings, its mostly discussions about psychic shows and for people who are hooked on phone readings. People mostly give one another support to stop having too many readings rather than encourage them.
26-04-2013, 11:51 PM
(26-04-2013 11:24 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 12:15 AM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  Hi Dudes. Not been a member here long. Hoping that one of you nice spiritual people on here will give me a free reading? Having a few relationship problems with a lady. As this is a psychic forum I guess they'll be a few psychics on board? Be grateful.

Psychic Today to celebrate their 9th birthday are giving FREE reading live on air. You need to leave your details on their facebook

Appreciate your help Sapphire. I've already left my details on Psychic Today Facebook.