Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Proof.. what proof would you need?
01-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Proof.. what proof would you need?
I've seen a few people state that the proof they have got from psychics is enough for them, if that good enough for them that's fine its a free country.

What proof is good proof??

Your thoughts!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Proof.. what proof would you need?
(01-05-2013 11:44 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  I've seen a few people state that the proof they have got from psychics is enough for them, if that good enough for them that's fine its a free country.

What proof is good proof??

Your thoughts!

Dunno! You tell us?
02-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Thank you bubbles for giving your answer..

Validation.. VAL-i-DATE : To declare or make legally valid. To mark with an indication of offical sanction.

It seems using such a strong word when talking about psychics means your placing a great deal of trust in what they have told you!

When you saw this psychic and she/he told you a couple of things that really amazed you, did you not want to know how they knew these things, maybe ask more direct questions of them to see what else they knew?

You see my problem with psychics (all of them) is when you start asking for real facts they give you excuses "that's not the way spirit works" or "can only get what they want to give me".

Logic logic logic! Please think if this psychic power were really true and mediums were getting messages,do you not think they would be bombarded day and night from spirits trying to speak!! There lives would be hell!! And where are these spirits coming from?? Heaven..hell..limbo?
02-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Energy..

Ok where does this energy come from ..can it be measured by science? Would it be more true to say that people (not mediums but normal people) may make the mistake of mistaking energy for what it really is human intuition which we all have and can be measureed by science.

With the upmost respect the excuses you make for how a medium works ie they can switch there powers on and off etc sounds crazy and a little brain washed.

Think for just a second.. If a person could really tell the future,speak to the dead,see 'energy' would they not be the most powerful people in the world??

Religion and god are big topics .. And another debate for another day.

Why do I feel the need to confront these issues..well because if people did not confront ideoicy and peoples lack of education people would still think the earth was flat and that Noah's ark really did hold 10 billion species of animals !
05-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Nasty no.. Honest and unapologetic yes!

If think someone is talking nonsense ill tell them! I do respect your right to have a different opinion thought.. Doesn't mean I have to pander to said opinion!
05-05-2013, 06:59 PM
LoL I'm willing to have a reading I've stated this before .. Your logic or lack of it beggers belief to me.. Your basing all your 'factual' reasoning on anicdotal stories and peoples stories of there readings ..
05-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Your experience is a story.. Im not saying your lying .. Just that your experience is just your account of an event and not somethink we can look at as evidence!

Your remark about you must experience something to have an opinion is so so wrong I can't begin to start on that! Lol
05-05-2013, 08:15 PM
@muffin..

If you went into court to give evidence and the judge heard about how you say saw a shop lifter for example steal a phone do you think he would just take your word for it or ask for other evidence..

When a copper takes a statement, that is only taken into account if it can be caroberated by other evidence..

If five people say someone has done something but cctv shows there wrong who would you believe?..

Your the one going round and round
05-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Lol so what if there were 60 people on here saying psychics are talking rubbish would you look at that more yourself then?
05-05-2013, 09:16 PM
How dare you say I have no facts when your beliefs are based in utter guess work of people I would trust to run a bath!

Continue to believe what you like.. Your never going to change your thinking lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Booths are not sound proof Sapphire 1 924 23-08-2012 09:16 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling