Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the words psychics use..
02-05-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 12:57 PM by chrisw316.)
the words psychics use..
If you study not just watch a psychic talk they all use very specific words and sentances to make themselves sound more orthentic..

Here are a few..

"I feel"..
"I feel draw to"..
"I want to say to you"..
"Does that make sense to you"..
"Can you conect with what I'm saying"..
"If it doesn't make sense it might do when you go home"

...Has anyone else noticed they all use the same kind of vauge language?..

Its also seen as work by them and not an amazing gift as it should be if it was real..
It does make me laugh each time here the word gift slung around.. Look up gift in the dictionary.. It means something for free essentialy..

Yet suckers have to pay them for the readings they have!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: the words psychics use..
Yes, yes, yes, I am well aware of the sayings psychics use, I am familiar with cold readings so your not telling me anything I don't know.
Chris? Have you ever heard of that saying: (You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?) You know something, what you are saying is very true, most psychics are a con and I think many on here agree with that. But you are not doing your cause much good when you come on here being very confrontational? You are so right in many things but wrong with oh here.
Who are you to say that no genuine psychics exist? Just because something hasn't been proven and established in mainstream science doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't true. In fact are you aware that many types of paranormal phenomena has actually been proven firsthand to eyewitnesses and experiences. Who are you to Mock people's stories concerning their readings with genuine psychics are rubbish? So you know it all do you?
Whilst I fully agree that many psychics are charlatans who pray on vulnerable people, I KNOW that there is something more out there. And I will not let anybody mock my spiritual beliefs. Yes I do have a story that showed me there are genuine psychics, but I certainly wouldn't wish to bore you with the details of this. Whatever amazing reading anybody was FORTUNATE enough to experience, you have made up your mind to tear it to shreds before you have even heard it.
I don't blame you for wishing to confront psychic TV. But you must remember they are legally well covered by those 4 words. The psychic companies are the ones making all the money, and you can't blame the people who use them, many are going through a major crisis in their lives, they need that hope.
Although I'm sure it is not your intention to mock? This is exactly how you are coming across.

How can you judge anybody's experiences when you have openly admitted that you have had limited dealings with psychic. You need your own proof., not other people's. I wish you luck in your crusade,
02-05-2013, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 11:04 PM by chrisw316.)
Ill deal with you're issues right here right now!

If it sounds like I'm mocking peoples stories then that's them making that judgment, inot mocking infact I actully feel sorry for those out there that need to here someone speak nonsense to them in order to move there life forward..

At what age do you tell a child santa isn't real? Would you keep the fairy tale going just to keep them happy into there adult life??

I confront daft beliefs head on and in direct language, you may not like the fact I do it this way but in my opinion its the only way to treat nonsense!

Peoples stories of how a psychic knew everything IS NOT EVIDENCE!

There are no proven psychics and I mean proven by scientific tests and more tests!

I have a right to have my say as you do .. The difference between my view and your view is mine is based in logic and evidence while your opinion is based in faith..
02-05-2013, 11:19 PM
(02-05-2013 10:58 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Ill deal with you're issues right here right now!

If it sounds like I'm mocking peoples stories then that's them making that judgment, inot mocking infact I actully feel sorry for those out there that need to here someone speak nonsense to them in order to move there life forward..

At what age do you tell a child santa isn't real? Would you keep the fairy tale going just to keep them happy into there adult life??

I confront daft beliefs head on and in direct language, you may not like the fact I do it this way but in my opinion its the only way to treat nonsense!

Peoples stories of how a psychic knew everything IS NOT EVIDENCE!

There are no proven psychics and I mean proven by scientific tests and more tests!

I have a right to have my say as you do .. The difference between my view and your view is mine is based in logic and evidence while your opinion is based in faith..

I have evidence too. By the way, I use faith and logic together.
02-05-2013, 11:27 PM
What's your evidence?
02-05-2013, 11:32 PM
(02-05-2013 11:27 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  What's your evidence?

My own personal evidence.
02-05-2013, 11:38 PM
That's not evidence that's your person faith that whatever you heard was true or legit!

Evidence can be examined and tested..faith is a million miles away from evidence!
02-05-2013, 11:45 PM
(02-05-2013 11:38 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  That's not evidence that's your person faith that whatever you heard was true or legit!

Evidence can be examined and tested..faith is a million miles away from evidence!

For me that is evidence enough. What's yours? Printed papers off You Tube?
02-05-2013, 11:55 PM
My evidence that psychics are all fake and all frauds?

Do you not read my posts?

I have listed lots of ways psychics get information..

And yes use youtube to watch somethings what wrong with that!

The biggest piece of evidence is the lack of anyone in the world being proven by science to be even slightly psychic!

If you're happy believing these nothing wrong in that either .. Lol you have a right to be wrong Smile
03-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I have actually agreed with you that most of the psychics are cons. My personal evidence outweighs any printouts that you have to offer as evidence. It IS possible to be a non believer and a believer as well? The difference between us is that your views are extreme whereas I am open minded.
As I said. You have not had any personal experiences yourself?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WORDS THE PSYCHIC NEXT DOOR: MEET SHEPHERD’S BUSH’S MOST DOWN-TO-EARTH MEDIUM mecheeta 0 799 22-02-2018 10:44 PM
Last Post: mecheeta