Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The voice of reason..
03-05-2013, 02:12 PM
The voice of reason..
This forum has a lot of scope to do some real good when it comes to stopping the grief vampires that call themselves ”psychic mediums".

For people that are to brain washed to know that ALL 'psychics' are fake you might want to stop reading now..

For those that want to re-educate yourselves and take a stand against these awful robbing phone lines and 'psychic' shows, this will be your VIP pass to the truth..

If you want to know more leave a comment ..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: The voice of reason..
Your not coming across as the voice of reason but somebody quite obsessive who has a chip on your shoulder?
As I have said before, I DO actually agree with most of the stuff your preaching, but your going about it in the wrong way. If you come on here behaving arrogantly calling people here brainwashed suckers, then it is not surprising that nobody here (but a few followers) want to know?
A skeptic in my opinion will listen to all sides of a discussion.
People will soon realise in their own good time that they have wasted money when what they have been told doesn't come true?
I don't know if you are aware? But carry on this way your doing more harm to your cause than good. It's a pity, because you do have some interesting views.
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
I do listen to both sides of logical arguements..

Would you expect me to take seriously someone that thinks vampires are real or that bif foot is on the loose in the woods?!

You seem to take my direct approach as me having a chip on my shoulder..not the case, but your welcome to your opinion.

And no won't wait till some poor person is on medication and in debt to help them see what they believe is wrong.. Leaving people to go broke in a hope they will one day they will see sense.. They need facts and help and I'm willing to offer that..
03-05-2013, 03:49 PM
(03-05-2013 03:42 PM)Muffins Wrote:  What Spartans said - I agree with all of it! Although I wont agree about "interesting views", I've not taken in all Chris's views...so wont agree to it!

Do you believe psychics are real ?

Your answer will lead me to one of two beliefs..

1) Your a logical free thinking person..

2)... Your not..
03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Its a simple question muffins.. Yes or no ..
03-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Basis for what?
03-05-2013, 04:08 PM
I have not been on this site in quite a while but I want to voice my opinion on all of this, My son at the age of 3 years old had various visions and predicted things for me - which happened. He then stopped and I was told that it would come back but stronger. He is now nearly 9 Years old and it has, he see's spirit and can feel the emotions of others and see aura's, he knew things before they even happened about various things (discriptions of people before they started at school, among many things!!) I recently had my freind send me a picture and he discribed the picture to me without him even knowing it had been sent. I do believe there alot of people who can be con artists etc etc but I believe more so then before as my son is not a liar! When you have your son running around the house because he can see spirits and saying the spirit is laughing etc etc you dont question it.

I did believe in psychic ability before I had children and had many validations and predictions come true, I have also dreamed and they have happened. My son has an amazing gift who has sat at night crying to me as he wants to be 'Normal' like other children - if you saw the gift he has you would not question. I have advised him to ambrace his gift
03-05-2013, 04:27 PM
@alf

So you claim your son is in someway psychic..

A few questions if you donmind ..

Has your son seen a doctor? If it were my son saying he was seeing spirits and such that would be my first port of call.

Would you let your son get tested by a proper scientific team in order to maybe help see if there is a medical reason for his behaviour?

Thank you for the post
03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
If science has proved the non existence of anything psychic..why does the government and police employ them?
03-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Ill give you one example right here..

There is a man called james randi in the usa .. He offers one million dollars to anyone that can prove they are truly psychic..

Unders test conditions no one who has taken the test has ever passed..

One million dollars to confirm that an individual has powers that they claim .. No one has passed..

Explain that ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Ghost' smashes pint pot as glass shatters for no reason in the middle of a pub mecheeta 0 59 13-11-2017 06:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvig’s live broadcast dormammu 0 100 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me? sassy 12 1,729 03-02-2015 08:03 PM
Last Post: Star111
  Ventrilo Server (voice chat) jmpsychicservices 3 758 05-10-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: Noble Hunertus
  banned for no reason gabriel 17 3,042 27-06-2013 10:57 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  Trust the voice within Spice 3 1,746 21-03-2012 09:09 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher