Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
telling someone there future..
05-05-2013, 12:31 PM
telling someone there future..
People claiming psychic powers and telling paying clients what will (or are very likely to happen) in there future must offer a reason of how they come to these claims.

For example a doctor telling you if you continuing smoking..drinking to excess then your health will suffer..
There is logic behind the doctors claims..studies..medical evidence backed by tests in scientific research...and so on..

So my question is how do psychics back up claims that they say ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: telling someone there future..
(05-05-2013 12:31 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  People claiming psychic powers and telling paying clients what will (or are very likely to happen) in there future must offer a reason of how they come to these claims.

For example a doctor telling you if you continuing smoking..drinking to excess then your health will suffer..
There is logic behind the doctors claims..studies..medical evidence backed by tests in scientific research...and so on..

So my question is how do psychics back up claims that they say ?

The world is not rational all that is within it cannot always be explained..so to bring rationale and science to everything will not always bring forth the answers.
05-05-2013, 02:08 PM
I have to disagree to a point..

The world is a very rational place,there are things we can't explain but that doesn't me we can replace not knowing something with something that can't be proved either.
05-05-2013, 10:41 PM
well i have a psychic i talk to, i write down wat she says, and i see if it comes true, and i date it.
05-05-2013, 11:38 PM
What's the outcome of that lolly.. What are your findings?
05-05-2013, 11:39 PM
that shes been correct about stuff that i didnt know about
05-05-2013, 11:55 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 ..(10 being never wrong) what would you rate the psychic you see?
05-05-2013, 11:59 PM
if you mean for predictions of future? id say about eight, for helping me at bad time in my life, 9
06-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Really? A 8 for the reading and a 9 for the shoulder to cry on? (And I'm not being rude when I say that)..

What ment more, having someone to listen to you? Or having your future told?
06-05-2013, 12:23 AM
having my future told, i d had millions of rubbish readings, and i tried this one lady, and i only stayed in that horrible position( it ws a work issue, a hearing) just to see if she would be right to be honest. i thought she d be completely and utterly wrong. I thought my boss hated me, and i thought i was for the chop, but she said there will be a glitch in one of the statements, and there was. so i got to keep my job, but i left soon after.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Russian fortune telling reading Sassy1 3 268 27-07-2017 07:11 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Does the future already exist? Lucylonglegs 0 240 14-05-2017 02:56 PM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  We asked Las Vegas psychics what the future will bring in 2017 — VIDEO psychicdoglover 0 335 18-01-2017 07:34 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  The future in itself is unpredictable iamacolincookfan 11 1,843 11-07-2014 09:23 PM
Last Post: pollypocket