Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Negative Interaction on Psychic Forum
08-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Negative Interaction on Psychic Forum
I've only been a member on here for 3 months, yet in yhat time I have found I can chill out on here after work, and discuss my hobby (which is anything psychic) with like minded people.Why is it that some people think its cool to put down other people with sarcasm and insults? Recently there been a new member who's been intent on degenerating any thoughtful discussion into insults.I'm all for people to have their say, but icant understand the mentality of these attention seekers or what they would hope to achieve?
All I can say is if they treat people like this in real life they can't have many friends.Its immature and questions the authenticity of that person.
That's my morning rant for the day.Intereting to hear what others here think of this subject?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 12:19 PM by chrisw316.)
RE: Negative Interaction on Psychic Forum
Let's get a few things straight here!

I came onto this forum in the hope of speaking to a few psychics (ones that charge for there services) in order to ask them about there work.

It was then made clear that it wasn't a forum where lots of psychics posted ..that's fair enough and I was going to leave to be honest.

But then people started to get on there high horse asking me how did think I was questioning peoples beliefs,psychics and the whole industary!

So started to have my say on here, just because don't pussy foot around peoples stupidity when they talk about how they believe in psychic power,energy and what ever else they can't prove, does not mean your right!

Its you're human right to not agree with me, as its mine not to agree with you.

I have to say find this thread a tad hyopcritical!
I have been called names on this forum left right and centre yet none of you honourable nice forum members have said anything condeming that!

Yes i have been very vocal in my dislike for the psychic industary,yes i feel they take money off the grieving,yes think its a horrible job to claim to do!

I have no wish to argue with anyone, but in the same breathe have no wish to pander to stupidity either..

If psychic stuff is someones hobby then good for them I'm not stopping you enjoying that to the full, like I keep saying I hope you have deep pockets!

I'm now here to spread some info around to help people that are in two minds on psychic abilty..that's all.

Smile
08-05-2013, 01:19 PM
What a moving speech Chris? One could almost be taken in by it if we were all as thick as you think we are?I believe you hadn't a clue this was a forum that had no psychics, I didn't no what it was about myself at first.But whatever, your intent was to trash a forum with pref psychics on board?Everyone was generous with their time at first but you became insulting.You don't care about people so don't pretend to be all hard done by.
08-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't pretend to be hard done by at all just giving facts..lol

This is a forum about psychic stuff, nothing to really get in a state about lol there are bigger things going on in the world..

Like said its other peoples issue if what I say strikes a nerve.. I speak the truth! To some its like blasphamy!
08-05-2013, 01:42 PM
You clearly don't know what your on about in terms of working regulations in the UK.. Can ask do you work ?
08-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I've been selfemployeed for the last ten years I am fully aware of what the regs are ..but thank you anyway..

If these poor psychic phone line workers are on less than NMW then maybe they should seek other work ..

??

Do you work.. Just out of interest?
08-05-2013, 02:26 PM
What do you teach?
08-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Ok .. I just thought I'd ask Smile
08-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I think it's all down to bad parenting.
Like I said in another post, parents teach you to accept people for who they are and what you believe in.
All Chris has done is mock and patronise those who have said they have had positive psychic experiences.
If he had simply stated his views without the mocking I would accept his views. He has a right to an opinion.

Just a cowardly lonely degenerate who's parents neglecting to teach him manners.
08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
What do you do for a job Z14??

I realise maybe going out on a limb by asking you such a question..

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approx 1000 positive dreams of her, but today only negative dreams Castro 1 181 13-06-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychic Knight - Michele Knight Forum Shopaholic 2 1,432 10-01-2015 12:05 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 982 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  Nothing changes on this forum. Nemi 22 4,058 13-07-2012 10:29 PM
Last Post: ctugs
  Removing negative feedback alf0406 11 2,917 15-05-2012 12:27 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Why does Psychic TV refrain from publishing negative comments on their site? Blair 76 22,879 02-07-2011 08:59 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl