Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychics.. bit of fun or more dangerous ?
08-05-2013, 05:22 PM
psychics.. bit of fun or more dangerous ?
Imagine what could be done if the pshycic has an active interest in controlling the person who is gullible enought in the first place to trust a stranger to tell them what to do.

It maybe a bit of a laugh to some but where could it lead?

Who cares you may ask? Whatit got to do with anyone else what they do?

Well happen to think some people need that little tap on there shoulder to ask them to re think what there doing.. I mean we force people to wear crash helmuts don't we.. That's got nothing to do with us but people have stepped in and said "I would be safer to wear one" and logic proves this.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: psychics.. bit of fun or more dangerous ?
But you can see that someone claiming psychic powers has more insight in the eyes of a gulible person and there for more likely to have a hold over that person!
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
So what do you call a psychic that claims they see the future? .. That is a paranormal power that not many people claim.. Would you not say that's creepy?
09-05-2013, 03:16 PM
i was told by a psychic that my father, who had lung cancer, life would be extended by many years as they would cut part of his lung out. the doctors did not do this, he died shortly afterwards. I would say that was quite dangerous, although i know today they cannot talk about health issues. This was four years ago.
09-05-2013, 03:56 PM
be careful folks! there are some very very dangerous people out there, who claim to be psychic, who are employed by telephone companies, who cannot see the future, and may affect yr actions on the advice they give.
09-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Gosh lolly that is horrific xxx
09-05-2013, 04:25 PM
thnks dreamcatcher, it was my silly fault for calling a random person on something so serious, i guess i was clutching at straws at the time
09-05-2013, 04:27 PM
paid thirty quid for that thou! lol nevermind, thats why i want people, i know you do, but i want people to understand exactly wat they re doing, and the best way to go about doing it, if they feel a need to, from my own experiences
09-05-2013, 04:38 PM
thanks bubbles of fun. are you a psychic?
09-05-2013, 04:41 PM
i didnt ask if he would live or die, by the way, as i knew he would, i was calling for an idea on lifespan left, as he lived a distance from me, and i was trying to gauge the time he had left, so i could arrange time to see him linking with time off work etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are psychics dangerous- itv programme dormammu 3 1,218 21-03-2011 01:05 AM
Last Post: IndigoJ