Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if proof were needed that psychics are fake..
09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
if proof were needed that psychics are fake..
Just watch Long Island Medium on sky 125 TLC

This programme is shit, this is why I dislike psychics.. There awful
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: if proof were needed that psychics are fake..
thats it chris, although you may come across a bit harsh at times, you give a good sense of reality and perspective, thats wat i think anyway, and yr not afraid to say wat you think, i dont mind being told im a cock :-) if i have been one, lol
09-05-2013, 09:06 PM
With all due respect lolly you cannot have a sense of reality and perspective when you constantly laugh and patronise those who believe in something you do not.

Chris has no sense of reality because he is always right.
09-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks lolly ..

I think some people are find it hard being told the way it is without pandering to there silly ego.

I do speak the truth and for some its hard to take.. That there look out not mine lol.

The progamme is awful.. Theresa Caputo is a one of the biggest dirt bag psychics out there.. Worse than 'psychic Sally' in my eyes !

Smile
09-05-2013, 09:13 PM
You don't speak the truth you idiot. You speak your opinion. That's all it is. The truth to me isn't based on baloney I have read online. It's based on a very real experience I have had with one or two psychics.

That's the difference. Your opinions are not even your own. You have read articles online and agreed and have made those opinions your own.
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM
The programmes is awful though to be fair.
09-05-2013, 09:17 PM
im gettin me popcorn out again!...lol..no offence to anyone! z14 ok thats just sort of how i ve seen it since i ve been on here thats all
09-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks lolly. I know you mean no offence and I mean none to you.

I believe very few people are gifted and can get small predictions right. I believe these people have psychic gifts. But my natural curiosity always has doubts too. Even after having positive psychic experiences.

Mediums on the other hand.... I'm not so sure. I'm still on the edge about them.

I believe in a few but have doubts also. That's looking at things in perspective.

But when you come on here and say every single person who claims to be psychic, and every person who believes in them is mental and needs help..... Well that's not looking at it things with perspective is it?
That's just being a rude obnoxious prick.
Sorry for my language Smile
09-05-2013, 09:33 PM
(09-05-2013 09:24 PM)z14 Wrote:  Thanks lolly. I know you mean no offence and I mean none to you.

I believe very few people are gifted and can get small predictions right. I believe these people have psychic gifts. But my natural curiosity always has doubts too. Even after having positive psychic experiences.

Mediums on the other hand.... I'm not so sure. I'm still on the edge about them.

I believe in a few but have doubts also. That's looking at things in perspective.

But when you come on here and say every single person who claims to be psychic, and every person who believes in them is mental and needs help..... Well that's not looking at it things with perspective is it?
That's just being a rude obnoxious prick.
Sorry for my language Smile

Lol don't be sorry for the language .. Your swearing shows you lack of education ..

You really can't stand that I shine a light on you and a few others mental beliefs !

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.
09-05-2013, 09:33 PM
well it depends if you take it personally or not i think, i think if you know yrself, then it doesnt matter wat anyone calls you really, if yu dont like it, you dont have to reply to it, thats my opinion anyway. i decipher wat he s saying as 100 per cent of psychics arnt, and if you re using one you need to question why you are, and visa versa, some people giving the impression psychics are 100 per cent real, and we should not even dare question them on here, so its all a bit unbalanced in my eyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vigilante Sting Exposing Fake Psychics mecheeta 0 301 06-12-2019 08:13 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  PROOF OF AFTERLIFE? Watch 'ghost' fling wine glass in one of UK's 'most haunted' pubs ledders 1 677 02-04-2018 01:50 AM
Last Post: Purple2
  Can 790 People Be Wrong About Most Haunted Been FAKE? mecheeta 0 977 01-04-2018 09:15 AM
  PROOF OF THE AFTERLIFE? Mum films poltergeist that has ‘plagued her home’ mecheeta 0 821 06-11-2017 09:16 PM
  Are these photos PROOF of a bottom-pinching ghostly groper dormammu 0 759 16-03-2017 10:45 AM
Last Post: dormammu
Exclamation are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake? janaan 56 12,206 06-12-2015 10:33 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychic needed Lulu Serenity 10 3,723 29-01-2015 08:48 PM
Last Post: Lulu Serenity
  Real - fake - or ugly Killer bee 8 3,477 29-10-2014 11:29 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Deborah Higgins Fake Medium/Psychic danitalia 1 8,066 21-01-2014 01:01 PM
Last Post: danitalia
Thumbs Down anecdotes of readings....proof or not THETRUTH 7 2,494 31-10-2013 04:38 PM
Last Post: THETRUTH