Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damaged by psychic tv
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Damaged by psychic tv
I have become addicted to psychic tv, sending text over and over asking the same old question as to whether my ex will return, jeepers! he left over a year ago and its not very likely! but i feel using the psychic service has kept me from realising the truth, they confuse and brainwash, one said he would return another said he wouldnt so therefore all that then happened would be that i would ask again and again until i got the answer that made me feel the best, of course i am vulnerable, i was heartbroken, was with the man for 8 years, due to marry last may, wedding/honeymoon booked the whole thing. i wish i had never asked psychics anything, they havent helped only hindered and yet still on bad days when i miss him i still ask if he will return, its sad/hurtful and damaging. dont do it folks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Damaged by psychic tv
Very honest post..

I'm glad you posted!

Smile
11-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi Angie48

I'm sorry to hear of your story.

I've been through a very similar situation to you and it does hurt, in fact it harts for a long time afterwards and I like you became addicted to phone psychics basically because I was at such a low ebb and didn't know who to turn to. I think it's mostly desperation which makes one turn to psychics.

To cut a long story short a long relationship broke up which is when I tuned to phone psychics. I was told he would be back from all except two. One of the psychics being John Healey and the other was Sue Hudd on the old 885 Chanel. None of the psychics I rang had seen that my ex had married last August, and that includes John Healey and Sue Hudd You would have thought one would have picked up such a big occurrence as this?

Anyway, that taught me a hard and bitter lesson. Like you I spent so much money,but it's no good torturing yourself about it, I've just had to chalk it down to experience.

I know it must be very painful for you Angie? But you'll come through all of this as a stronger person, and meet somebody again,
11-05-2013, 05:28 PM
ditto angie, i ve had some pretty grim experiences from psychics too, if you ever need someone to talk to, if you did not want to do it openly, i d be happy if you messaged me. its true just move on, and its a good lesson in learning how to trust your own gut instinct on things.
11-05-2013, 07:32 PM
This is how this forum can be of great value to people! When we speak out against these psychic con artists and enough of us do it,change will happen ..!

Let the deluded continue to believe the nonsense psychics talk..

Smile
12-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Addiction makes people pay !
13-05-2013, 01:01 PM
(12-05-2013 10:11 AM)TinyTaurus Wrote:  Chris I do give credence to some of your points but it is a bit OTT nobody makes us pay for readings we just do it

Tiny Taurus ..you don't seem to grasp what Chris said ....hm ...
13-05-2013, 01:14 PM
(13-05-2013 01:01 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 10:11 AM)TinyTaurus Wrote:  Chris I do give credence to some of your points but it is a bit OTT nobody makes us pay for readings we just do it

Tiny Taurus ..you don't seem to grasp what Chris said ....hm ...

Correct !