Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What would you like to see?
24-09-2010, 03:02 PM
What would you like to see?
We are always open to hearing what our viewers want to see on the show, so please drop your ideas in here and we will do our best to cater for them!

Is there a specific Psychic you would like to see on the show, or maybe an area of the Psychic world you think we could cover more? let us know!

love & light

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2010, 05:32 PM
RE: What would you like to see?
I wouldn't mind seeing a kind of week by week episodic unearthing of the psychics understanding of the cards or their own particular tools.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2010, 06:19 PM
I think having an aura camera in the studio would look great!
01-10-2010, 11:30 AM
I think they should do more picture messages, does anyone remember haunted psychic with all the orbs on the security cameras? i was HOOKED to that show!
04-10-2010, 04:46 PM
(25-09-2010 05:32 PM)Inquisitor Wrote:  I wouldn't mind seeing a kind of week by week episodic unearthing of the psychics understanding of the cards or their own particular tools.

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, BUT NOT EVERYONE WATCHING THE SHOW IS A PERSON THAT IS WANTING TO DEVELOP AS A PSYCHIC.
05-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Sammie is doing a sort of understanding of the 'clairs' right now on the show.

-----Love and light-----
08-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi,

I watch the show on a regular basis, in fact it is on now.
What I would like to see, is my text on screen sometimes. Today I saw the breakfast show and then saw the first 30 mins of the day show and in that 30mins I saw two of the texts from the first show repeated.

It bugs me that this happens. Especially when tonight I text in at the start of the show with a question for John Healey. in his first section he did nothing but caller comments, and before he even got to his second rotation I recieved an answer from Mystic. Now, I know they say they dont want you to wait, but if you text at the start of the show and they havent done any texts, shouldnt my text have been in a que??

So I would like to see better moderation. If I wanted a mystic text then I would text mystic myself.
11-10-2010, 04:19 PM
I know what you mean Eridanus (Hello and welcome btw!) I watch a fair bit of Psychic but I don't text as often as i used to but tend to find that texts 'on topic' generally get answered quicker.

The problem lies with caller comments and pictures messages as most shows prioritise these, although not always. To be honest i'm not about to watch every minute of every show to see what the production team are prioritising! As for repeated texts, i asked the same question once on the phone to one of the Psychics last year. They said "the production team changes every show so the new team can't know what has been up already, also some people actually text the same question to every show of the day amazingly enough"

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
11-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I see the same texts from the same people ALL THE TIME! No one can be doing themselves any favours by asking the same question all the time. They're clearly not taking anything onboard. I know what you say about themed texts though, obviously the crew and psychics try and make each show unique. I could imagine i would be pretty bored doing the same thing day-in day-out.
16-10-2010, 03:19 PM

I would like to see Ruth Verdente on the show..as she has so much wisdom and I would like her to explain more about how Spirit works.

I would like to undertsand more about soul mate connections and the lesson learning aspect as these connections seem complex

I would like to see an explanation of how choices come into the readings, and what it means when a psychic says...whichever you choose you will be happy, as this can seem both wonderful, and daunting and confusing..so how can this be?

I would like more recognition for the option zero psychics who are the most popular for the public as opposed to the favorites of psychic tv as they are not always the same..e.g Angel Light

At the moment there is much more emphasis on how to read the cards than any other aspect of how Spirit works...and I am not developing, just want to understand so that I can feel truly empowered..

My favo
rite presenters are Adele, Kaite and Nicola as they are bright, interested and real..