Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favourite Divination Tools
03-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Favourite Divination Tools
I replied with the below in the 'Favourite Psychic' thread, but it may be an interesting discussion all on its lonesome Wink

Hello,

Re your remark about the pushing bits of carved wood around the table. I dont feel that its anything to do with, having a mediumship ability or not (they cant do that anymore- anyway).

Yet a number of the psychics on the show, even the ones that are guide led they occasionaly use a tool at the desk (other than the usual cards). I just find that, its not because any of the need the tool, but it adds interest and variety for the people viewing too. You can watch someone give you a message, but when they have something that you can see, it sometimes helps you ascribe a meaning to the message??

Charlotte - Salt readings
Grant - Automatic writing/rune etc
katie - Ribbons/cards

There are lots of other examples...

Maybe this should be in another thread, but its just interesting to see what other people use for divination purposes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
RE: Favourite Divination Tools
I think this is interesting..I used to love Enchantment's mirror readings..found it facinating..on the whole I go for pure chanelers ..but even they sometimes use cards to illustrate to the viewer and act as a further validation to what they are saying e.g Aldo and Tamara
03-04-2011, 10:12 PM
(03-04-2011 06:27 PM)flamered Wrote:  I think this is interesting..I used to love Enchantment's mirror readings..found it facinating..on the whole I go for pure chanelers ..but even they sometimes use cards to illustrate to the viewer and act as a further validation to what they are saying e.g Aldo and Tamara

Yes, me too. I prefer a reading for me without any kind of tool being used and just information from source.

I also liked the sparkly glitter ball that enchantment had, I think she got it from a toy shop.
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM
(03-04-2011 10:12 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Yes, me too. I prefer a reading for me without any kind of tool being used and just information from source.

I also liked the sparkly glitter ball that enchantment had, I think she got it from a toy shop.

I like getting a reading from a psychic who reads cards, as well as using their guides because I'm learning to use cards myself and it's interesting to see their interpretation of what the cards mean and how they flow together.

I find it facinating that many of the psychics can use basically anything to do their readings.
04-04-2011, 02:16 PM
(04-04-2011 01:27 PM)Firechild Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 10:12 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Yes, me too. I prefer a reading for me without any kind of tool being used and just information from source.

I like getting a reading from a psychic who reads cards, as well as using their guides because I'm learning to use cards myself and it's interesting to see their interpretation of what the cards mean and how they flow together.

I find it facinating that many of the psychics can use basically anything to do their readings.

Don't you love the transparent cards of Debbie..which she then overlays..to give an almost film like depiction of her reading???????
04-04-2011, 09:48 PM
(04-04-2011 02:16 PM)flamered Wrote:  Don't you love the transparent cards of Debbie..which she then overlays..to give an almost film like depiction of her reading???????

Yes! I'd love to know where she got them. Might be worth a text next time Debbie is on!
05-04-2011, 01:58 AM
I think it was Enchantment on facebook months ago who said she was going to experiment reading with leaves she'd found when she was out and about. Never saw that show or if she even did it, but it sounded interesting. I like Grant's 'Book of Answers' and his automatic writing (haven't seen him do that in a while).

Never had a reading with Lee before, but her Bone readings are fascinating.
05-04-2011, 09:30 AM
(04-04-2011 09:48 PM)Firechild Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 02:16 PM)flamered Wrote:  Don't you love the transparent cards of Debbie..which she then overlays..to give an almost film like depiction of her reading???????

Yes! I'd love to know where she got them. Might be worth a text next time Debbie is on!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764330...oyercom-20
05-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks I will look them up brilliant!!!!!!!

Yes love the bone readings..I find something comforting about the organic nature of them..and the detail they offer..
I also love the new cards of Mr Healey..that are very simple in colour...I like them for their simplicity
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
(05-04-2011 09:30 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764330...oyercom-20

Thanks Eridanus! I've saved them in my shopping cart and may treat myself to them later on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 244 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Which are your favourite Option 0 Psychics? PsychicToday 3 1,495 01-10-2012 11:07 AM
Last Post: Demi
Thumbs Up Who's your favourite Psychics? Inquisitor 60 17,700 07-08-2011 10:06 AM
Last Post: flamered