Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Candle Magic
12-05-2013, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 11:06 PM by Spartans.)
Candle Magic
Hi Everyone,
I thought I would start a new thread to get away from a lot of negative disrupting posts which have been on here just late.
I am very interested in candle magic. I have tried this, trying to bring positivity into my life. Can anybody help with my dilemma?
How do you know when your candle burning ritual has been successful? Are there any tips from any spiritual minded people on here? I would be so grateful for your wisdom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Candle Magic
I'd be interested to read what's put here..
12-05-2013, 11:35 PM
(12-05-2013 10:51 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Hi Everyone,
I thought I would start a new thread to get away from a lot of negative disrupting posts which have been on here just late.
I am very interested in candle magic. I have tried this, trying to bring positivity into my life. Can anybody help with my dilemma?
How do you know when your candle burning ritual has been successful? Are there any tips from any spiritual minded people on here? I would be so grateful for your wisdom.
If the candle crackles and pops or otherwise makes noises whilst its burning, it means that there is spiritual conversation between your spirit guide and other spirits.

The loudness of the pop the more intense it is. Your guide is working for you especially if this is a ritual for protection. If its for prosperity or success.. then it should come to you quickly without expecting this.

Make sure you do everything in your power to achieve what youe seeking. You still need to put effort into achieving your goal..
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Or..

.. is a sign that the wick has taken in moisture. Changed air humidity can cause this to happen, especially when a candle is kept outside overnight. A novelty on the candle market is use of wood wicks, which make crackling sounds. But most candle lovers do not really like their candles to make noise as well.
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Thanks Lucy. The candle crackled quite a bit and it popped. I really think that the ritual is helping me? I have faith that my guides are helping me to achieve the success. Also, I felt very good inside me after the ritual finished, is this a good sign?
12-05-2013, 11:51 PM
(12-05-2013 11:44 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Thanks Lucy. The candle crackled quite a bit and it popped. I really think that the ritual is helping me? I have faith that my guides are helping me to achieve the success. Also, I felt very good inside me after the ritual finished, is this a good sign?

It is a good sign. But now the ritual is finished,, try and forget about it and go about your normal everyday tasks. If you felt good then that is truly an excellent sign.
12-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Is this not occult practices?? Witchcraft?..

What was the ritual for!?
12-05-2013, 11:57 PM
(12-05-2013 11:53 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Is this not occult practices?? Witchcraft?..

It's not witchcraft, it's positive candle affirmations. The ritual was to bring prosperity and success.
13-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Do you honestly think burning a wax candle will change events for you? Or push you in a way you need to go? If so how does that work ?

Genuine question!
13-05-2013, 12:08 AM
(12-05-2013 11:57 PM)Spartans Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 11:53 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  Is this not occult practices?? Witchcraft?..

It's not witchcraft, it's positive candle affirmations. The ritual was to bring prosperity and success.

Spartans: Candle magic can really light up your life and bring positive things to you. Oils and burning incense is also beneficial as are the right cploured candles and right moon phazes? Remember?A waxing moon brings things into your life and a waning moon is beneficial to rid yourself of something,,