Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TRISTAN MORELL
13-05-2013, 12:59 PM
TRISTAN MORELL
hi guys

Could we go back to Tristan and this time actually give actual feedback about Tristan ?

1. Did you have reading with him (privately or on PTV) or VM answered and it all or partially happen ?

2. Did he give you true validations ?

3. Did he give you prediction/s which blew your mind ?

Please only answer if you giving feedback rather than going off this topic to what should/would/could ..many thanks :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: TRISTAN MORELL
That will be hard.. Some people on here find questioning psychics a hard thing to cope with ..
13-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi Happy go girl. Tristan Morell is simply the best. He is the best of the bunch his predictions an time is spot on. You have a read with Tristan. Won't be dissapointed
13-05-2013, 09:30 PM
(13-05-2013 09:05 PM)Mr KoolJ Wrote:  Hi Happy go girl. Tristan Morell is simply the best. He is the best of the bunch his predictions an time is spot on. You have a read with Tristan. Won't be dissapointed

wow Mr KoolJ ! I had reading with Tristan not long ago and will wait if predictions will happen:-)

Thank you for your feedback !

Would like to know what`s your story(or what actually has happened like predicted by him) if you don't mind sharing but if not I understand ....Wink
14-05-2013, 12:57 AM
Tristan is a great guy, simply the best. Happy girl he told me some time ago would change jobs in 6 months, co I worked for was in deep deep trouble. Knew none of this at time but he said I'd get better job. These things happened in 6 months exact. Gave me things about lady in my life. Did he tell you good things?
14-05-2013, 06:11 AM
hi Mr KoolJ and thank you for more feedback. Tristan told me some about some life changing events which should occur soon (regarding my love life and gave me some interesting validations about presence). Very very nice guy he is .... Will keep you posted ...
14-05-2013, 12:25 PM
It always amazes me when people claim that a psychic is fantastic! Simply the best..blah blah blah..

If he was that good why isn't he a millionare,or working for the government?

Just because he said a few things that are very basic (company you work for being in trouble)-must companies are struggling these days! (Telling you bits about your partner)-guess work and info you gave him maybe?
14-05-2013, 10:36 PM
When educating people that really should know better..over kill would not be good .. You all know my view on psychics now.

On the subject of trolling .. Check a few others posts on here and then talk to me about trolling!
15-05-2013, 05:27 AM
Lol good am glad you are starting to get it Smile
15-05-2013, 09:30 AM
(14-05-2013 10:54 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 10:36 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  When educating people that really should know better..over kill would not be good .. You all know my view on psychics now.

On the subject of trolling .. Check a few others posts on here and then talk to me about trolling!

Yep this makes so much sense Rolleyes

Sorry Happy go girl for going off topic. Have you had a reading with Tristan?
I would be interested to read feedback also.

Hi GillyWink

Certainly ,I will let you know ...I believe 1st prediction should transpire by end of the May ...other one in the summer... I hope it will:-)
Did your predictions materialised ? Who is your favourite reader?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRISTAN MORELL - his predictions and outcome Happy_go_girl 176 43,492 11-11-2015 08:21 PM
Last Post: Heavenly Rose
  Tristan Morell Mr KoolJ 29 7,370 11-08-2014 06:50 PM
Last Post: Ladycatherine