Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how much have you spent on readings?
15-05-2013, 05:36 AM
how much have you spent on readings?
I would be interested to know how much people have payed (in total) for all the readings they have had via phone/face to face, know I maybe hard to add up..just an approx amount .

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: how much have you spent on readings?
I do actually agree strange as it may seem, that Chris does actually have a valid point. In fact i did point this out to him when he initially joined. But to my mind he's lost people's respect mainly because for the past 10 days this man has gone to great lengths to trash and rubbish everybody's post? Not only that, he's been abusive and insulting to everyone. Chris: I said when you joined you had some good points that I agreed with you about, in fact I quoted you 'catch more flies with honey than vinegar'?
You appear a little more docile now, so probably you do acknowledge that your original way was detrimental to your cause? Whichever, because of the way you have behaved here I can't take anything seriously that you preach. Yes you have a point, but in my opinion because of your past conduct I feel what you have to say is a nonentity!
15-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Over a thousand
15-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Come to think of it; I might as well have given that money to a beggar on the street corner? At least that would have been a more worthy cause than feeding greedy phone psychics.
15-05-2013, 12:51 PM
nevermind onwards and upwards :-) and a lot more wiser
15-05-2013, 01:16 PM
(15-05-2013 11:14 AM)Spartans Wrote:  I do actually agree strange as it may seem, that Chris does actually have a valid point. In fact i did point this out to him when he initially joined. But to my mind he's lost people's respect mainly because for the past 10 days this man has gone to great lengths to trash and rubbish everybody's post? Not only that, he's been abusive and insulting to everyone. Chris: I said when you joined you had some good points that I agreed with you about, in fact I quoted you 'catch more flies with honey than vinegar'?
You appear a little more docile now, so probably you do acknowledge that your original way was detrimental to your cause? Whichever, because of the way you have behaved here I can't take anything seriously that you preach. Yes you have a point, but in my opinion because of your past conduct I feel what you have to say is a nonentity!

Firstly "docile".. never .. I'm still as direct as ever, I've never set out to be rude to anyone on this forum, that's not my style (but neither is pussy footing round peoples bad logic, if you call that rude..so be it).

Insulting? ..again you will have to look at other peoples posts in relation to mine and then judge if I had a right to stand my ground with some people that started swearing at me.

I had a couple of private messages when I first started posting saying to watch out as this forum was very 'kliq' inspirered,i still keeped on posting dispite the psychic addicts trying to bash my posts.

I'm not the kind of person that will let people get away with posting nonesense so other people get brainwashed into making silly mistakes ie calling these psychic money vampires.

I hope that's clear for you..

Smile
15-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Now onto the topic of the thread..

Do you know if you payed by cash or card?

I was thinking you could seek legal advice as to claim your money back from all the bad readings...
Its easier if people have payed with a card!
15-05-2013, 03:17 PM
(15-05-2013 01:16 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 11:14 AM)Spartans Wrote:  I do actually agree strange as it may seem, that Chris does actually have a valid point. In fact i did point this out to him when he initially joined. But to my mind he's lost people's respect mainly because for the past 10 days this man has gone to great lengths to trash and rubbish everybody's post? Not only that, he's been abusive and insulting to everyone. Chris: I said when you joined you had some good points that I agreed with you about, in fact I quoted you 'catch more flies with honey than vinegar'?

Firstly "docile".. never .. I'm still as direct as ever, I've never set out to be rude to anyone on this forum, that's not my style (but neither is pussy footing round peoples bad logic, if you call that rude..so be it).

Insulting? ..again you will have to look at other peoples posts in relation to mine and then judge if I had a right to stand my ground with some people that started swearing at me.

I had a couple of private messages when I first started posting saying to watch out as this forum was very 'kliq' inspirered,i still keeped on posting dispite the psychic addicts trying to bash my posts.

I'm not the kind of person that will let people get away with posting nonesense so other people get brainwashed into making silly mistakes ie calling these psychic money vampires.

I hope that's clear for you..

Smile

I have no problem with people being direct whilst discussing a view, but you were being just downright rude. I have been a member here for six months, I have found on the whole that members were very friendly and welcoming to me when I first joined, I was given some very useful tips as well.
If you are rude, abusive and trash other members posts, then you cannot blame them giving it back. You know Chris? I find it ironic that you are now playing an innocent victim when you have been purposely winding people up. I come on this forum to chill out and have a debate. If this is what a forum has come to where one can't civilly discuss opposing views in an adult fashion! Then I think it's a shame.
I did initially agree with you on a number of things, but I guess you've achieved what you set out to do, which is to cause as much upset and disruption as poss.
15-05-2013, 04:05 PM
"I hope that's clear for you..."

What a complete cock.
15-05-2013, 07:09 PM
(15-05-2013 04:05 PM)z14 Wrote:  "I hope that's clear for you..."

What a complete cock.

Z.. What do you bring to this forum apart from having the same forum name as the gimp owner from pulp fiction???

Useless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'I spent a month doing exactly what my horoscope told me to mecheeta 0 338 04-05-2020 05:30 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Noel Gallagher Spent Years Moving Furniture Around to Make Liam Believe in Ghosts drstrange 0 940 28-10-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: drstrange