Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the hurt psychics bring!
15-05-2013, 07:47 PM
the hurt psychics bring!
Well once again one of Americas best know psychics Syliva Brown was wrong again.. Some time ago she claimed one of the poor girls that escaped the evil Castro brothers after ten years of being looked up and abused daily was dead!

The comments were made two years ago to one of the girls mothers who was in the audience of the Montell Williams Show (he needs taking off the air!) She told the mother that her daughter was dead ..and the body won't be found!

We all now know that was a lie! ( The mother of the now free girl died a few months after hearing this).

This is an extreme case of an evil woman using lies to make money!

When you hear of stories like this how do you feel about the psychic industary?

To be a teacher you need to pass exams
To be a nurse you need to pass exams
To drive a car you have to pass a test
Even if you want to be a cleaner (seen by so on here as a low grade job, personally think its as good a job as any !) You have to pass tests to use the different chemicals!

So why the hell are psychics not forced to be tested by independant officals??
They rake in the money,leave people in debt and still people say "there not all fake blah blah blah).
Get real! If any psychics claims were real they would have no problem being tested ! Simple as!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: the hurt psychics bring!
(16-05-2013 07:48 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  First things first. The abuse daily is as yet an allegation, it is not yet proved. However this is what you do on here, make a statement that is dubious and then keep repeating it till it is fact. Thank God you are not the poor fella's judge. For the record he intends pleading not guilty to all charges. However in your eyes there should not even be a trial because he is guilty.
How can you say that an incorrect prediction makes her an evil woman. Do you truly understand the term evil? Harold Shipman murdererd many people, so did Peter Sutcliffe. They are termed as evil. Do you put a mistaken psychic on the same level. Your logic (or lack of it) is astounding.
No wonder you are becoming the comedy poster on here

"Poor fella"?? He and his brothers held three girls hostage for 10 years you stuipd moron!! With that statement you just made have placed you in the stupid corner!

Comedy poster? .. You think this is funny.. I think your post speaks volumes on your morals and the way you see the world!

You are unbelievable!!!
16-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Great comments iamacollincookfan.
Smile
16-05-2013, 12:05 PM
You can see from his unintelligible reply he hasn't even understood your comments. Idiot.
16-05-2013, 12:32 PM
I can't quite believe what I'm reading .. I expect nonsense from Z, that's how he passes his time!

Cookfan.. You no sweet FA about the case .. There were 5 brothers.. Two knew nothing (which don't believe at all).. The other three were arrested and are still being processed!

Now back to your stupid comment of how he's a "poor fella" would you care to explain??

And yes Sylivia Brown is evil.. She lied to a grieving mother..that didn't have any where else to turn .. As she has donbefore to other grieving parents!

You not to either rethink your comments or hard a long hard look at your moral code!
16-05-2013, 12:38 PM
You understand perfectly what I put your now stalling to try and give a good reason why you made such a comment as "poor fella" what about the girls he held hostage!
16-05-2013, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 12:52 PM by chrisw316.)
It depends .. Look at the facts ! 3 girls came out of his house, they have been missing for ten years, they were chained to the cellar walls.. Abused and beaten.. Would you say there is a chance this guy didn't do it???

Are you living on this planet??
16-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Never said silvia brown caused the death of the mother.. But she did die thinking her daughter was dead FACT!

What story was not factual?
16-05-2013, 01:03 PM
(16-05-2013 12:58 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  You really are something else. The presumption of innocence is not based on 'it depends'. You remind me of a man I did jury service with. He commented in our deliberations that the person on trial looked guilty. As for the facts of the particular case you are commenting on, don't base your tabloid reading on definite facts. What went on in there is yet to be determined.

You were on jury service hahaha ok Wink

You never answered my question .. How is this Castro guy a "poor man" .. You should be a psychic the way you dodge questions!
16-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Everything I have stated is fact..

The girls were in Castros house..They were beaten..they were held against there will..one even had a child!

All facts!

Do you think there is a chance this guy and his two other brothers didn't do anything??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Princess Diana’s Psychic Says Meghan Markle Will Hurt Prince Harry dormammu 0 473 14-01-2020 07:25 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  We asked Las Vegas psychics what the future will bring in 2017 — VIDEO psychicdoglover 0 1,095 18-01-2017 07:34 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Sex Magic - Bring more money into your life with this sexy ritual drstrange 0 923 03-04-2016 09:36 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  I breathe to bring the taste of this heavy rain tang0321 0 1,169 27-09-2011 06:10 AM
Last Post: tang0321