Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Board Circle
03-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Board Circle
I know that from reading some of the posts on here, that a number of people are developing. Would it be an idea to have a board circle of some kind? Not in the traditional sense...but acircle is often the best place to learn and develop.

Most people on here are like minded, and its an ideal place to share tips and encourage others that are trying to awaken their Psychic abilities?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Board Circle
(03-04-2011 08:23 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Fab idea. I'm up for that

Yay, if people have suggestions on the best way to start that would be great!

I guess the basics would be meditation and protection. Does anyone have any good suggestions of

Useful meditation(s) for opening up?
Techniques for sucessful meditation?
Protection rituals?
04-04-2011, 11:03 AM
(03-04-2011 10:22 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 08:23 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Fab idea. I'm up for that

Yay, if people have suggestions on the best way to start that would be great!

I guess the basics would be meditation and protection. Does anyone have any good suggestions of

Useful meditation(s) for opening up?
Techniques for sucessful meditation?
Protection rituals?

Sure, this sounds like a good idea. There's already a thread about meditation from Curly and we could post in there about that, and i started one about Spirit guides that was quite useful.

I would like to know a little about protection rituals though, that's really interesting.
04-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Just to add my support and enthusiasm to the idea. We are here to help each other, and I specifically have trouble concentrating enough to meditate so any help would be fantastic.

I have a site of my own which teaches Tarot and gives you information on how to use your intuition and points you in the right direction. The site is totally free to use and I hope will help others to discover hidden talents. The site has been running since February 2011 and I am constantly adding to it.

Please take a look here and your comments positive or constructive would be welcome.

What is to be revealed, is at first hidden.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2011, 05:23 PM
(04-04-2011 12:11 PM)OnMyLife Wrote:  Just to add my support and enthusiasm to the idea. We are here to help each other, and I specifically have trouble concentrating enough to meditate so any help would be fantastic.

I have a site of my own which teaches Tarot and gives you information on how to use your intuition and points you in the right direction. The site is totally free to use and I hope will help others to discover hidden talents. The site has been running since February 2011 and I am constantly adding to it.

Please take a look here and your comments positive or constructive would be welcome.

That looks really good, thanks for that! Have you been reading for long?
04-04-2011, 06:45 PM
(04-04-2011 05:23 PM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 12:11 PM)OnMyLife Wrote:  Just to add my support and enthusiasm to the idea. We are here to help each other, and I specifically have trouble concentrating enough to meditate so any help would be fantastic.

That looks really good, thanks for that! Have you been reading for long?

Thanks for the positive comment Psychicfamily. I have been reading cards for years but just family, friends and myself and have been professionally reading them for 1 year now. It was Rob Lupine who gave me advice and the confidence to up the game so to speak. And like Rob, I like to just say it like it is but in a positive way. Honesty is the only way in this realm.

To keep on track with this thread, I started this particular website after getting loads of books and viewing many websites on the subject of Tarot reading. My main thought is that there is a basic meaning to each card which need to be remembered, but it is your own intuition which guides you. Every book you read will give you a specific interpretation of the writer and every one will be different. Sort the basic meaning and study your cards and you're on the right track. Also, I want the website to offer free learning advice to anyone who wants to learn.

So, in developing, here's what I do regularly with my cards. Select a card at random when you are ready for bed. I hold the card at arms length and stare through it, sort of soft focus your eyes, and concentrate on the card for 30 seconds. Look at every detail of the card and think what the picture says to you. Take notice of where the character(s) on the card are. Notice facial expressions, mannerisms etc., and picture yourself wandering around the scene within the card, looking around, taking in the smells etc., and ask yourself to dream about what you have just experienced.

05-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Muffins, please get back to your Tarot deck, and learn what the cards mean to you. By "intuition" I mean when you read a card, go with what your instant gut feeling tells you. You will need to practice and bond with your cards. Here's an example.

To me the Tower card means a shock which will leave you breathless followed by ressurection.. The card shows a tower being struck by lightning and people falling from the destructed tower.

I was reading for someone who was 19 and seemed a bit vulnerable when she had this card in her reading. I was going to tell her that this card comes when there's the death of a loved one, something that she could not do anything to stop. The shock would be awful but she would learn from this and grow stronger even though it would be a long time before she could move on. However, I did not want to tell her this, so I said, a situation which leaves her not knowing what to do or where to turn is around her, a bit like if she was kicked out of her house by her parents and didn't know how she would cope, but she would cope, because she had to. It turned out that 2 months previously she had discovered the body of her dad who had died in their house, and just that week her mother had kicked her out in favour of her new "boyfriend".

Now, on readings with others, the Tower could mean to me a sudden loss of a job, loss of a house etc. What I mean by this is that as I look at the card, I will get a sudden thought or feeling as to what situation it points to, and I just say what I'm getting. Remember that above, my first thought was the death of a loved one, but in a split second as I thought I didn't want to tell the girl this, another scenario came to mind and it turns out that both were specifically relevant to her. Even though it makes no sense to me, I have learned to just say what I am felling and seeing in my "minds eye". That's intuition to me, and I hope it helps you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Development Circle Dominos 5 2,089 22-03-2011 09:49 PM
Last Post: Dominos