Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Validations
16-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Validations
A member brought up something very interesting which I decided to make into a thread.Why is it that psychics validate so accurately,in fact they get past so so spot on,yet they cannot get your future right? I have this problem all the time.Another member put out something interesting:that we are perhaps not meant to know?

I often thing some things in our future are blocked off to us?There are a few that can accurately predict though.Its just a question of finding them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Validations
I have had predictions come true. Often it is outside what we think it is but I have truly had predictions come true. I had one reader tell me the date of my mothers death - this was to be honest not said in that way but once I read back through my notes it was true. The same reader also said that someone would call me at a certain time the next day. This happened at exactly that time - I was so shocked I didn't answer the phone:-). This reader has predicted strongly that things - not specific things - but things on a certain day would happen in connection to someone. she has also been correct with everything.
16-05-2013, 12:42 PM
validations are alot more accurate than predictions as it is things that have already occured. as energies are picked up from present day a psychic uses this energy to 'predict' what could happen if these energies stay the same or what these energies are leading too. energies can change though through free will which can change the predictions and outcomes. Although predictions can still stay the same the timings maybe different such as something that was suppose to happen in say 6 months may take years too occur depending on the actions of free will and choices we make.
16-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Where do these psychics get there info from? Do any of you ask them after your readings?
16-05-2013, 05:39 PM
there is an article in the mail today about how a man was hynotised by his tarot card reader, to the extent he left his family and spent lots of money on this woman. maybe some kind of hypnotism could be an aspect to a reading
16-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Readers can predict. You prob all had bad readers? Take Tristan Morell , that guy was spot on, it spooks me. Validated & predicts, 1st class'!!
17-05-2013, 10:18 AM
hi,

well. there has been a lil predictions for me which have been happening. if you look logically they seem hard to fit the criterias mentioned. demian told be job changes mid jan. and dates were accurate i changed jobs (well technically changed department but doing the same job for a diff department now), but the interview and start dates did hit. now i don't know if that was a prediction happening. at the time its seemed a big validation but it can be just a hit too. anyway JH has done great validations for me. random ones, like what's in oxford city (i don't live in oxford, but someone had ties to it and was never mentioned to it), who's left handed (again i'm not but someone was), who's a pisces (someone very close)-and no he didnt say a jumble of starsigns and one fit-but pisces particularly. he also said who's the person with m, and yes m i know and have something with at the moment. so all that. but then again he never predicted anything much for me the two times i spoke to him, it was always nice interesting chit chat. i like him no doubt. but then again the lil somethings he said he predicts changed on the second time round. if that's a prediction to happen in a few years surely it wouldnt change in 2 months.

well i think, and really do think for some reason future just happens; wanting to know it is going against the flow. have you seen though, when we go through a bad time, we want it to stop. so we contact anyone who says they can help. but does it really help. all it does is to instill the thought, the stress in us. so that it becomes like inseparable. but if you just shift the thought/stress/worry/want with something less sinister, like what to eat, what to wear, what to buy, where to visit; it slowly does get chucked out. honestly, i maybe would still talk to a psychic if i randomly fancied, but maybe for a laugh. the moment we take these predictions and wait for them to happen as a belief life is turned hell. and then again what's meant to be will be when its meant to. no matter how much you try to stop it or how much you want it to happen.

too philosopical eh. haha sorry guys. well happy friday for me. off from work. off to some cooking. x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
18-05-2013, 09:47 PM
(18-05-2013 04:01 PM)bubbles of fun Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 12:13 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I thoroughly agree with Browneyes, one of the best posts which makes so much sense. I too feel the future just happens and you have to go with the flow. For myself the best readers are John Healey and Enchantment. John has his own unique style of reading, and I agree with Browneyes; he hasn't given me any life changing predictions but did tell me so much personal stuff about my ex husband which I found out later to be so true. Enchantment was the same, but she has a more direct approach than John.

I will only stick to those two readers now. I only have a reading now and then for curiosity, and if I'm honest I do actually enjoy having them once in a while. I don't think it's impossible for some psychics to see into the future, but certainly believe the majority can't.

Somebody mentioned Timelines yesterday. That is the future has already happened and where we are now is the past? In fact this is something that John discussed once. I know it sounds crazy? But maybe there is some truth in that?

i also think that the future has already happened 1 because if you put the thought out energy has already been put in place for you to do the event your mind processes 162 pieces of information every second so it makes sense that if you put the thought out to walk your mind energy does it before your physical body does this can be measured by science and is proven in pictures of energy that the mind foot energy has already walked the step before your foot has walked physically so does not sound crazy that the future has already happened and we in mind energy is in the past so john has told you right science

There is some truth in the theory that everything that is going to occur has already occurred. In other words your life, others and the events in the Universe, they have already happened, we just haven't arrived there yet.

Time does not exist, it is just a measure.. It is believed there is no time...days...years, the future has already happened. I realise it may sound crazy,, but it is widely believed that every day of our life is contained in a reel.
18-05-2013, 10:00 PM
[/quote]

There is some truth in the theory that everything that is going to occur has already occurred. In other words your life, others and the events in the Universe, they have already happened, we just haven't arrived there yet.

Time does not exist, it is just a measure.. It is believed there is no time...days...years, the future has already happened. I realise it may sound crazy,, but it is widely believed that every day of our life is contained in a reel.
[/quote]

If this is the case then this means everything is already written, i.e destiny/fate, so where does free will fit into all this? And if the future is actually the present or past then why can't psychics pick up if its already happened or destined?
18-05-2013, 10:10 PM

[/quote]

If this is the case then this means everything is already written, i.e destiny/fate, so where does free will fit into all this? And if the future is actually the present or past then why can't psychics pick up if its already happened or destined?
[/quote]

Every day of our lives we are using our free will and making our own decisions even though it is widely believed the future has already occurred..

Many psychics do tell the future accurately.. How many times do you hear of future predictions that psychics have forecast did actually happen?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Your list of most accurate readers (validations and predictions) Castro 39 17,504 18-02-2018 02:55 AM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  How Accurate are Validations? Spartans 8 3,642 23-04-2013 09:30 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy