Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
debunking psychics.. not very hard lol
16-05-2013, 08:02 PM
debunking psychics.. not very hard lol
Today my friend Amir Shanan brought to light how staggerly easy it is to debunk psychics. (Threads "hello friends" & "Private readings available")

I did this just to show the nonsense that can rise to the surface, one psychic on here said in a private message to Amir she liked is energy etc .. And even offered him a reading ..well Amir was me lol as bubbles rightly guessed .. Yet the psychic was fooled..

Not difficult lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: debunking psychics.. not very hard lol
Well played Chris.
16-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Z14 .. Thank you.
17-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Psychics are like the blind leading the blind..lol!
17-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Correct!!
17-05-2013, 02:27 AM
and I would do it all over again, I speak to anyone. Do you think I'm reading everything every second of the day?. I get the client then read them over the phone. I've never offered a text reading service before.

it is actually funny tho well done!! Big Grin
17-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Yes i did do a free one for Chris last week out of the goodness of my heart, see below. I got a load of horrible abuse for it from him. Goes to show you cant do right for doing wrong. I do care and the ones that are true to themselves who have spoken to me in the past will know this.

answer honestly
To: chrisw316
Aries!!

only child

single

Recent job loss

attempting self employed

living in apartment or house but see a sky light window room

Pick the name Kelly up around you.

Also Susan or Sue and maybe a Mick.

I don't know if you think your 'psychic' but every single thing you put is wrong ! Lol

No sorry yes live in a house with a window/s lol
17-05-2013, 07:51 AM
The prank by Chris in no way debunked psychics or proved any kind of point. A psychic cannot possibly "read" someone by simply viewing their forum alias (in the case of our spoon bending friend Amir).

From what I gather the process takes a lot of physical and mental energy. The psychics who have read for me also meditate at the start of the reading to get a better picture of who they are reading for.

A funny frank that had me fooled. But for me has not debunked psychics. If you mr 316 had a better understanding of how psychics work you will see this too.

And one person on this forum paid 49.99 for an email reading. Chris got his for free. And he isn't happy. Jeez.
17-05-2013, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 08:39 AM by chrisw316.)
Fact Eleanor sent Amir a private message saying she liked his energy!
Fact Eleanor offered Amir a read if he private messaged her.
Fact Eleanor had no idea i was Amir which casts major doubt on her reading skills!
Fact the free reading Eleanor did for me was not face to face/over the phone,it was done over the internet..and all but one statement she made was wrong!

If Eleanor was psychic she would have easily seen that I was Amir.

She was debunked, that is plain for anyone to see!
17-05-2013, 08:37 AM
(17-05-2013 02:44 AM)Eleanor Wrote:  Yes i did do a free one for Chris last week out of the goodness of my heart, see below. I got a load of horrible abuse for it from him. Goes to show you cant do right for doing wrong. I do care and the ones that are true to themselves who have spoken to me in the past will know this.

answer honestly
To: chrisw316
Aries!!

only child

single

Recent job loss

attempting self employed

living in apartment or house but see a sky light window room

Pick the name Kelly up around you.

Also Susan or Sue and maybe a Mick.

I don't know if you think your 'psychic' but every single thing you put is wrong ! Lol

No sorry yes live in a house with a window/s lol

Excuse me !? Abuse... Believe me have not abused you in any way shape or form..
I have told you that your reading of me was 90% incorrect..and you started saying I wasn't being honest!?!? Is that what you say to your phone in callers when there not happy??

You did give me a free reading over the internet, but didn't ask you personally for aa reading, you sent me a message out of the blue!

You couldn't even tell Amir Shanan was me when I started posting as him yesterday.. That how good you are lol.

Donplay the victim and act like your getting picked on on this forum, the real victims are your callers! Get a grip!

Smile