Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should psychics charge?
17-05-2013, 07:02 PM
should psychics charge?
Its a simple enough question, should someone claiming to be psychic charge someone for a reading?

Would it not be fair on the customer to at least have the option on the first or second reading to only pay if the psychic was maybe 80/90% correct with what they say?

Would this not shake off all the fakes and show then up for the frauds they are?? And make it better for the "real psychics!"

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: should psychics charge?
i don't see why psychics shouldn't charge. it's like any other business. but then claiming all these things that they do, and getting offended when it doesn't happen. and chris nothing would ever shake of the fakes. cons always find one hole to worm their way in. i think as hard as it sounds we've to stop ourselves. but no point in being too hard on oneself. mistakes happen for a reason, to teach us lessons. and even the worst situation can be turned around once you hit the wall and have no where to hide.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
17-05-2013, 08:00 PM
No chance if they work for companies, but private readers could offer an incentive, 5 or 10 minutes of reading free to new customers only, something like that seems like a caring gesture and to be honest it's a good marketing strategy at the same time.
17-05-2013, 08:45 PM
(17-05-2013 08:00 PM)Sidney Wrote:  No chance if they work for companies, but private readers could offer an incentive, 5 or 10 minutes of reading free to new customers only, something like that seems like a caring gesture and to be honest it's a good marketing strategy at the same time.

That's a really good idea that.
17-05-2013, 09:14 PM
I have found a really good psychic, she lives in Ireland just a 10 minute drive from me, she answered one question via email last Saturday for free. I told her ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about my situation & she got the situation to a T, picking up on info that NO other psychic on Psychic Today or Sofa has picked up on. I am having a face to face reading with her next month she charges 30 euro (aprox £19) for one hour. I don't think they should work for free but not charge silly money either, I am sticking with her because of her accuracy & care for her clients. No more premium calls for me. Will keep you posted,
17-05-2013, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 10:22 PM by Sidney.)
(17-05-2013 09:14 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I have found a really good psychic, she lives in Ireland just a 10 minute drive from me, she answered one question via email last Saturday for free. I told her ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about my situation & she got the situation to a T, picking up on info that NO other psychic on Psychic Today or Sofa has picked up on. I am having a face to face reading with her next month she charges 30 euro (aprox £19) for one hour. I don't think they should work for free but not charge silly money either, I am sticking with her because of her accuracy & care for her clients. No more premium calls for me. Will keep you posted,

Sounds like a good deal, so does she give all customers a free email question?, if she does she sounds like a genuine caring psychic. Does she do phone readings? If so please pass on her contact details to us Wink
17-05-2013, 11:28 PM
£19 an hour.. !!

Bargin lol
18-05-2013, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2013 07:24 AM by Dream Catcher.)
chrisw316 most "TOP" pyschics/lines charge £30+ for a 20 minute private phone reading. So, in my opinion it is good value for money. Also, not that I have to explain to you & trying to is completely pointless anyway, but I really have come a long way with regards to my "addiction" to readings. This lady I am going to see is more for a girls night out. Have a good day chrisw316.
18-05-2013, 06:56 AM
(17-05-2013 10:21 PM)Sidney Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 09:14 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I have found a really good psychic, she lives in Ireland just a 10 minute drive from me, she answered one question via email last Saturday for free. I told her ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about my situation & she got the situation to a T, picking up on info that NO other psychic on Psychic Today or Sofa has picked up on. I am having a face to face reading with her next month she charges 30 euro (aprox £19) for one hour. I don't think they should work for free but not charge silly money either, I am sticking with her because of her accuracy & care for her clients. No more premium calls for me. Will keep you posted,

Hi Sidney, I will see how the full reading goes & will pass on her details via PM x
Sounds like a good deal, so does she give all customers a free email question?, if she does she sounds like a genuine caring psychic. Does she do phone readings? If so please pass on her contact details to us Wink
18-05-2013, 06:58 AM
(17-05-2013 10:21 PM)Sidney Wrote:  

Yes she does & has been 100% for a couple of my friends.