Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using psychics
18-05-2013, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2013 12:59 AM by chrisw316.)
Using psychics
I'm going to try and keep my personal feelings out of this..and that is hard for me to do because this is a subject I am passionate about!

Why use the services of someone claiming to be psychic?

No end in sight...

This reason is to me is the sadest of all as it must mean that the person in need has not got the support network (family/friends) around them to get advice and help.
Even if there is a problem in your life there are far better more qualified people you could meet or call and for free I might add!
The help is there, just look for it.

Relationships..

Many people call/contact psychics for relationship advice, it takes two people to make a relationship work. Not three (the psychic)
If you have broken up with a partner its 9/10 for a good reason,accept it and move on.
You should not need a psychic to tell you who is the one for you, if you don't know that then a psychic won't either!

Maybe people want to have a reading for a bit of fun..

If that's the case and you don't mind paying, good for you and enjoy!

For what its worth and for those that do listen my advice is this..

Don't rely on psychics to guide you life and let them charge you for the privlage, you will make mistakes in your life as we all do,but that is the cool thing about not knowing what's coming next !
Taking the good with the bad, seeing a problem as a challenge to be worked at and not something to be scared of.

Trust in yourself,take responsability for your own life and i can tell you that good things will come your way!

Fair well .. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Using psychics
This is actually a pretty good post. If you were not such a dick more people would have read it.

More posts to enpower people rather than put then down and you may make a friend one day.
23-05-2013, 12:23 AM
You're opinion = lots of lolz

Smile
23-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Hope today is a good day for you Olive Smile
23-05-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't think anyone can dictate to somebody to not use psychics? I mean at the end of the day it's their money and its up to them how they spend it. In Olives case fair enough, she is only ringing them to compare intuition with her own, and in cases where people use the service as a one off because perhaps they are curious, then why not?

When there is cause for concern is when people are using psychics on a very very regular basis, literally taking the advice of a psychic, the person may make life changing decisions based on what the pstchic says? it has to be wrong? In other words a stranger is taking control of their lives and it has to be said...(ripping people off...)

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
23-05-2013, 10:24 PM
(18-05-2013 12:42 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  I'm going to try and keep my personal feelings out of this..and that is hard for me to do because this is a subject I am passionate about!

Why use the services of someone claiming to be psychic?

No end in sight...

This reason is to me is the sadest of all as it must mean that the person in need has not got the support network (family/friends) around them to get advice and help.
Even if there is a problem in your life there are far better more qualified people you could meet or call and for free I might add!
The help is there, just look for it.

Relationships..

Many people call/contact psychics for relationship advice, it takes two people to make a relationship work. Not three (the psychic)
If you have broken up with a partner its 9/10 for a good reason,accept it and move on.
You should not need a psychic to tell you who is the one for you, if you don't know that then a psychic won't either!

Maybe people want to have a reading for a bit of fun..

If that's the case and you don't mind paying, good for you and enjoy!

For what its worth and for those that do listen my advice is this..

Don't rely on psychics to guide you life and let them charge you for the privlage, you will make mistakes in your life as we all do,but that is the cool thing about not knowing what's coming next !
Taking the good with the bad, seeing a problem as a challenge to be worked at and not something to be scared of.

Trust in yourself,take responsability for your own life and i can tell you that good things will come your way!

Fair well .. Smile

Who did you get to write this for you? Dodgy
24-05-2013, 12:27 AM
LoL well it clearly wasn't you sidney as it makes sense!

Its interesting to see the different sides of peoples characters on the forum.. Some go from brown nosing to angry to rude to stupid in the space of a few posts..

I speak the truth .. I have from day one .. Its hard for some to take.. Sorry about your damn luck! Wink
24-05-2013, 06:53 PM
What are you babbling on about - what's hard for us to take? We can take it, we've been taking you for the last few months, seems you're the one who's struggling here!
24-05-2013, 07:13 PM
(24-05-2013 12:27 AM)chrisw316 Wrote:  LoL well it clearly wasn't you sidney as it makes sense!

Its interesting to see the different sides of peoples characters on the forum.. Some go from brown nosing to angry to rude to stupid in the space of a few posts..

I speak the truth .. I have from day one .. Its hard for some to take.. Sorry about your damn luck! Wink

You speak the truth as you see it..that is the point.
25-05-2013, 09:28 PM
No its logical truth based on science and a lack of proof from psychics and there fans!

The truth is the truth no mater who says it ..