Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
April Schedule
08-04-2011, 05:27 PM
April Schedule
Hey Boys and Girls!

With the start of the Easter holidays today you will all be happy to know that we have great shows lined up for the whole of the weeken, even if you can only catch us in the evenings when the kids are finally in bed!

Friday 8th:

Afternoon: We currently have the fantastic Lyn Lait, John Healey and Soraya , all on our screens until 9pm!
Evening: Kick starting our weekend we have Tamara the love goddess, Grant Colyer and Sammie the psychic! Kait will be presenting the show until 3am and is set to be a cracker!

Saturday 9th:
Morning: Bringing in lots of birthday cheer for me today will be Katie Keeley, Sha and Patsy Duffy! Three amazing ladies to start my birthday celebrations!
Afternoon: Nicola will be presenting with the fantastic psychics Adam, Sammie and Layla!
Evening: Charlotte Partlow will be presenting the evening show with the gorgeous Queen Anne Scholes, Enchantment and Wayne Isaacs!

Sunday 10th:

Morning: We have the fab Nicola presenting with Chrissie Murray, Lee Van Zyl and John Healey!
Afternoon: From 3pm-9pm we will have Charlotte presenting with psychc' Anne Scholes and Sha
Evening: Adele will be presenting the evening show with Grant Colyer, Holly and Faith!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Love and Light,

PTV

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: April Schedule
I think Patsy is a great new comer to the team...she gives so much detail..and I think her energy will compliment so many of the the rest of the team..

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! "Bring me sunshine.."
Find all posts by this user
08-04-2011, 05:49 PM
(08-04-2011 05:41 PM)flamered Wrote:  I think Patsy is a great new comer to the team...she gives so much detail..and I think her energy will compliment so many of the the rest of the team..

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! "Bring me sunshine.."

She is fantastic, i have actually had a private reading from her and some of the validations she gave knocked my socks off! She did a bit of remote viewing for me once and said that my lost ring was in the kitchen under the sink....it actually materialised in my coat pocket, so you can't be right all of the time but you are spot on about her energy, it is infectious and she is one of the loveliest people to know personally too!

ps- Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I am actually being a bridesmaid for my bestfriend too, so its a double celebration for me this weekend!

Have a lovely weekend Flammered, look forward to speaking to you soon!

Love and Light

PTV x

12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Schedule Time!

Coming up on todays shows we have:

Tuesday 12th:
Afternoon: We have the lovely Adele presenting with psychics Lee Van Zyl and Tamara our Love Goddess!
Evening: Nicola will be presenting with the fab psychic talents of John Healey, Ray Castrogiovanni and Aldo. We will also have a special guest presenter Abi!

Wednesday 13th;
Morning: On the morning show we will have Charlotte Partlow hosting the show with Adam Leonard and Sammie and the psychic!
Afternoon: The lovely Kait will be presenting with Grant Colyer and Ray Castrogiovanni- Two gorgeous boys to see us through until 9pm!
Evening: The evening show we will have Adele presenting with Laurence, Faith and Patsy Duffy!

Have lots of fun watching the shows and lets us know what you think by posting up either here or on our:
Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/pages/psychic-tv
or;
Tweet us on Twitter on @PsychicTV

Speak to you all soon!

Love and Light

x x x x

12-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Will Wayne be on soon??
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  APRIL PREDICTIONS; WHAT’S COMING IN? Mediums Now 0 222 31-03-2017 05:56 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY 18th APRIL 2016_ BEWARE AS NOT SO SPECIAL Twilight 1 553 18-04-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: pillarbox
  April Studio Schedule PsychicToday 13 4,081 20-04-2012 11:34 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  PT where is the April studio schedule?? Dream Catcher 1 1,026 10-04-2012 01:24 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday