Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
people expect to much from psychics
09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
people expect to much from psychics
makes me laugh when people have readings they expect the psychic to know everything and its a shame really.
also wheres the spiritual side to the readings they are not mystic meg or paul daniels and i think people forget they have free will to,A
psychic can give options but cant tell you want to do.
Jesus when on earth did not forthtell the furture when he was on the earth did he?
he taught people how to love one another and help each other and to love unconditional.
I feel at times people expect a psychic to live peoples lifes for them and its is about life lessons and experinces
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 08:05 AM
RE: people expect to much from psychics
(09-04-2011 09:28 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  makes me laugh when people have readings they expect the psychic to know everything and its a shame really.
also wheres the spiritual side to the readings they are not mystic meg or paul daniels and i think people forget they have free will to,A
Jesus when on earth did not forthtell the furture when he was on the earth did he?
he taught people how to love one another and help each other and to love unconditional.
I feel at times people expect a psychic to live peoples lifes for them and its is about life lessons and experinces
I don't think it is wrong for people to expect psychics to be able to tell them where their life is going specially when they are paying a lot of money for this.
I have readings with psychics in the hope that they can see some light at the end of the tunnel for me, I could go to church for free if I needed the spiritual side of things.
Just recently I had my faith restored with psychics as 2 predictions have come to light, spot on with the timing of spring time and one day out with a date.
10-04-2011, 09:58 AM
(10-04-2011 08:05 AM)jen1234 Wrote:  
(09-04-2011 09:28 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  makes me laugh when people have readings they expect the psychic to know everything and its a shame really.
I don't think it is wrong for people to expect psychics to be able to tell them where their life is going specially when they are paying a lot of money for this.
I have readings with psychics in the hope that they can see some light at the end of the tunnel for me, I could go to church for free if I needed the spiritual side of things.
Just recently I had my faith restored with psychics as 2 predictions have come to light, spot on with the timing of spring time and one day out with a date.
10-04-2011, 10:01 AM

like i said psychic can open options not live your life for you so many people have a high motion what a psychic should do and this is not what it is about especially predctions we not mystic meg
10-04-2011, 12:56 PM
(10-04-2011 10:01 AM)whiteowl Wrote:  

like i said psychic can open options not live your life for you so many people have a high motion what a psychic should do and this is not what it is about especially predctions we not mystic meg

I don't understand what you are saying?
Do you mean psychics are not there to predict the future?
Sorry but really confused by what you are saying.
10-04-2011, 01:36 PM

All very well if you believe in Jesus and all that stuff of course. There is no proof to any of what you say about Jesus teaching people to love eachother etc, but there's plenty of people on here who have had predictions come true and been truly helped by these TV psychics.

You are in no position to be a critic.
10-05-2011, 04:42 PM

I was beginning to agree with you and consider you to be a rational person when you mentioned about people expecting the psychic to know everything, and i even had respect for you when you mentioned that people have free will but when you said Jesus didn't tell the future i lost all respect. What evidence do you have even of the existence of Jesus, or God for that matter?

Psychics should be used for guidance and i think you'll find most people on this forum do use them for guidance and don't live their lives by them; unlike some of those who live their lives by the bible. Need I say more?
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM
(10-05-2011 03:28 PM)shucks Wrote:  I don't expect pretence.
If it's still there,the Psychic Tv page on F/B has a supposedly Sally Morgan "liking" the show?? She just happens to list Wayne Isaacs ?? and the Vanessa Show (of which some of their psychics are on tonight) as part of her interests. I don't think so-do you Psychic Interactive? The real Sally Morgan has just gone on the networking site with no mention of "liking" Mr.Isaacs or Vanessa and I find it bad taste that you should allow that comment on your page which gives YOUR psychics a boost-who put it there? who knows,but her "liking" Psychic First too is obviously a red herring.Such pretence all the time. Do you know who set up the page PI ? I'd "like" to know if it was one of your "psychics to the stars" desperate to get noticed !

That person was actually leaving some spiteful comments on the Psychic First f/b page day before yesterday ~ they've been taken down now, yes, seriously doubt it is the real Sally Morgan
04-07-2015, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:11 PM by Star1982.)
Hi. Bumped up an old thread as I'm in the mood today for having my say. In answer to the title of this thread~~ yes indeed, people do expect far to much from a psychic reading. It's got to the stage where everything has become personal and nasty, I can't believe how embittered members on here are becoming because a prediction hasn't come true.
I'm not going to go into the~ins~and~outs~of~it, but this has really got scilly with trolls and nasty arguments. Even people's personal lives have been trampled on in their attacks.Tit~for~tat. Decided to delete the piece about the nasty troll, its not really fair and 2 wrongs dont make a right~P
04-07-2015, 01:52 PM
It's because they advertise Star that they can predict the future.. We are charged enough .. 1.53 per min is quite a bit for an entertainment line..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 469 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Have people given up hope rachel 1151 22 1,732 07-05-2016 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Vogue why do people become addicted to psychics dormammu 3 618 13-03-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Why do psychics not help people? Jasmine Chin 104 6,132 10-02-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: chrys
  Can psychics mix people up? Purple shimmer 12 2,468 29-09-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: chrys
  people who have readings are different to other people iamacolincookfan 1 653 22-09-2014 10:24 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  298 people murdered in the skies of Kiev iamacolincookfan 3 805 20-07-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  religion.. how many people on here are believers in a creator? chrisw316 5 748 10-07-2013 09:01 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad explioting people .. chrisw316 12 1,754 04-07-2013 05:28 PM
Sad mocking people.. or making people think about there beliefs? chrisw316 0 570 04-05-2013 05:38 PM