Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Different Spin
27-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Rainbow A Different Spin
Hello again everyone,

I guess I am writing today because I am starting to see things from a different perspective. I honestly think that the past 4 years have been more about having readings than what it was about the guy if that makes any sense?? I have several friends on here & who I have met on facebook who have been badly burned & scarred by readings. Both financially & emotionally. I personally, would have given up on *Darren years ago if it weren't for readings. Now, I don't feel angry or bitter but I understand why so many people do. I had a voicemail with Katie Keelel yesterday but I do hope to stop (AGAIN) altogether. I went for energy healing today (not with a psychic but a hypnosist) & it has switched on all the lights for me & I feel like I can close the chapter on *Darren now. I believe that I will love again & I won't need to consult a psychic when the right guy comes a long co's I'll already know... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: A Different Spin
So I have been told by all those who have met *the one*.... you know instantly, the minute your eyes meet........ despite the fact I find that sentiment a wee bit too mills and boon, I do honestly believe that you know in your heart the minute you meet the person that you are meant to be with.......

And my great nan used to tell me that there is someone out there for everyone.... but we sometimes have to kiss a lot of frogs before we meet our prince..... again, a wee bit too fairy tale for me but my great nan was always right :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
27-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Sometimes you just love someone & can't be with them.. when I met *Darren 5 years ago, I thought "if its not him its not anyone" (an awful lot of expectation to put on one man :O) but with psychics backing it up & being completely gullabe I was sucked in. I have always felt a connection between us but its no good when nothing has happened, so time to start having fun again & sort things out XXX
27-05-2013, 08:36 PM
thanks bubbles xx
27-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I love your post its so refreshing. x

(27-05-2013 08:36 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  thanks bubbles xx
27-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks sweetness xx
28-05-2013, 10:05 AM
I agree you instinctively know who is the one. However, we don't always know how that relationship will progress in the future and although we can feel the chemistry we are unsure deep down if this is one sided.
This is where phone psychics have messed about with my head in the past, all they've done is confused things more, I have never been truly addicted to them but understand how people can be drawn into that addictive cycle.
28-05-2013, 10:54 AM
It is good to hear you speak like this..we need to put our own timings on things in terms of waiting and others...life is short afterall and getting caught in the circus of readings that can escalate about one person is awful..I know..

I think we have to value ourselves...and waiting and asking and waiting and asking can de value ourselves........turning it around to what do I want-can they measure up..grab me ! puts a different spin on why aren't they...as this can make us question if it is us or wether we are not loveable when clearly we are! just wrong person or time........

Miracles can happen but keeping common sense and ones own boundaries is paramount........
28-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks flamered.. think its been a long road for all of us but I am going to start taking control of my life now. I am buying a bicycle, learning how to swim & going back to my creative nature. i can't keep giving to a situation to get little back.
02-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Love is a funny thing. I mean from a young age we are all programmed to believe in one person being our soul mate.... mills and boon, fairy stories, films etc etc... all tells you about the one, and about happy endings, and how love is enough to see any relationship through.... but in reality, there are many ones through out the lives of the majority LOL, and love isn't always enough in a relationship... and there is the difference between loving and being in love.... and relationships don't simply happen and slot together because we want them to or because *love* is involved... I mean you can love someone and be in love with them and know deep down they are not right for you, even if it takes a while to see that they are not right.

I have been single for a few years now, and single through choice, and seriously, I love it. I do things for me, we are all happy and settled, and my life is a lot less complicated.

In my own admission I am very much a free a free spirit and don't like being tied down, but I have learned so much about myself during this time... and the biggest one is the type of relationship I actually want, (not that I am in a hurry I might add).

It's almost like society places all these expectations on you, and if you don't fit with them, then suddenly there has to be something wrong.

In order to be happy and fulfilled in any relationship, we need to be happy and fulfilled on our own, because our happiness should never be linked with another person?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire