Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
TRISTAN MORELL - his predictions and outcome
31-05-2013, 11:33 PM
TRISTAN MORELL - his predictions and outcome
so guys like I promised earlier Im here to report that 1st of Tristan`s predictions didn't materialise....
There was suppose to be contact from my life connection partner(have been told by him on 9th May) within 3 weeks and he would eventually propose....
I do know timings are not always accurate ..BUT...

Nothing happened with that guy( we already know each other so it was would he come back or would not) ...no contact from him whatsoever and I know that he is on various dating websites ..mmm...ODDLY contradicting Tristan`s vision ..don't you think ?

There are few more predictions from him ...If those WILL happen I will let you know....

any views welcome ....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: TRISTAN MORELL - his predictions and outcome
Hi Happy go Girl. I had a reading with Tristan some while ago and he has always been correct.In fact I had a reading with him only an hour ago.He was spot on with his validations.Perhaps the timing issues are wrong,I never ask him to time things.But I find him a great psychic.
01-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Thank you guys. Im pleased for you both ....:-) perhaps timing not that correct like you said...(and I do love Tristan`s readings he is such sweetheart!)
I do still hope he is right so if any changes and things will happen I will let you know.

Fingers crossed for mine predictions huh ?
01-06-2013, 03:29 PM
(31-05-2013 11:33 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  so guys like I promised earlier Im here to report that 1st of Tristan`s predictions didn't materialise....
There was suppose to be contact from my life connection partner(have been told by him on 9th May) within 3 weeks and he would eventually propose....
I do know timings are not always accurate ..BUT...

Nothing happened with that guy( we already know each other so it was would he come back or would not) ...no contact from him whatsoever and I know that he is on various dating websites ..mmm...ODDLY contradicting Tristan`s vision ..don't you think ?

There are few more predictions from him ...If those WILL happen I will let you know....

any views welcome ....
Hi Happy_go_girl,
If this is any help to you, When I had my 1st reading with Tristan it was a reading for the week. I told him nothing about myself. Everything he predicted happened but it happened over a period of 4 weeks not 1. One of the predictions was an ex coming back to reconnect with me including his star sign. Yes it happened but it happened about 3 weeks later.
01-06-2013, 03:59 PM
I am not one who has an awful lot of readings, but I have had the pleasure of having a few with Tristan Morrell. He was on last night with John Healey, two magnificent psychics.
Happy go girl, I can tell you from experience that Tristan is a FANTASTIC psychic. Things he told me some months ago HAVE actually happened. He was about 2/3 weeks out from what he timed, but everything happened exactly the way he said it would with a man I currently work with, and I didn't believe him at the time.
I think Tristan is one of the best psychics around today. He is so pleasant and his readings are straight to the point.
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Only time will tell Olive... Or maybe you need to speak to the guy so that you know one way or the other. Better to know than to spend money on readings that you don't need to spend.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
02-06-2013, 10:16 PM
I have just paid (on his own website) to have a reading with this dude! the first reading in a long long time Smile I am exited actually. I will feedback how I found it.
02-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Olive.... Just go with the flow one day at a time. If you believe your meant to be and all the psychics agree, then maybe you are. But just give your man more time. From a mans perspective we like to sulk & take our time with things. If you made the last contact just leave it for now. If its meant to be he will come forward. I know it's difficult but please try to relax yourself. Give it some time. Try meditation. Or yoga. Try to relax.
02-06-2013, 11:03 PM
when out getting trollied remember to stay away from the phone... or anything you can send drunken messages on...... the whole don't text something you may deeply regret when sober **bitter experience there*** LMAO

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Olive Big Hug I think many of us identify with what you are going for that is why we are somewher between wanting to protect you and wanting to support you x

I do think relax and focus on other things you do have power over..give readings a rest..this will help free things up as I know that men hate pressure or to feel the focus..

Set your self a time limit and then go from there..if you reach a time limit and nothing has happened then you have the choice to simply ask him...or what ever feels right for you..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tristan Morell Mr KoolJ 28 7,859 11-08-2014 06:50 PM
Last Post: Ladycatherine
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 159,889 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  TRISTAN MORELL Happy_go_girl 14 4,230 28-05-2013 01:44 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  most consistent in predictions? popsie 10 5,147 24-10-2012 04:24 PM
Last Post: Sapphire