Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interpretation
03-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Interpretation
There has been much talk of psychics not exsisting, not getting it right..or saying what we want to hear..

Having had many readings over time I have reached this thought..yes obviously there are some that say what they want you think you want to hear..and some who are poor quality and/or who do not connect..but I have found there is a central issue at stake..and that is of interpretation..I have found from myself and hearing and reading others posts that this is a crucial key in understanding how readings work and where they may go wrong..

For example..in the past I was told I could be seen in love with a dark haired man..I thought it was my past person and the pyschic then made this fit..

Recently Sky in a text said she saw love with a younger man with over sea connections..I have had two men that fit this description..but so focused on one I was almost ignoring the other..Aldo kept saying me and this person would keep crossing paths well that is not possible with the man I had had asked him about but it is with the other..JH drew some cards the other day in response to one man..but agin they now seem to indicate this other one..who is dark and younger and has over sea connections..so containing aspects of previous readings..just not where my question or focus lay!!!!!!! thank god I have learnt not to take what is said in stone

If this is confusing then perhaps you can begin to see that a psychic may interpret what he sees..then we interpret what they see..look at the potential for misunderstanding..a bit like chinese whispers but with spirits and images..

In the past I have read posts about psychics saying they see a ring..but the poster then discovers that their loved one is marying some one else!

SO my point be cautious about accepting information as stone truths..see it as a fluid intepretation that may unfold in a different configeration and perhaps do not hold onto a reading as IT !!!!! becuase in this act you/we may miss what is actually happening........which we can only see when we look with an open perspectiveAngel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Interpretation
It sounds to me like the psychic in question was giving you pure guesswork. Telling you that you will meet a dark haired man is fairly traditional of what they tend to say? Well! Along those lines.

I don't think it's a case that you didn't connect at all, to me it sounds like a reader giving you the classic lines.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
03-06-2013, 10:15 AM
(03-06-2013 10:10 AM)Dancing Dolly Wrote:  It sounds to me like the psychic in question was giving you pure guesswork. Telling you that you will meet a dark haired man is fairly traditional of what they tend to say? Well! Along those lines.

I don't think it's a case that you didn't connect at all, to me it sounds like a reader giving you the classic lines.

No that is not what I am saying I am saying that it is down to interpretation and they can be right but interpret the information wrong as we can or make it fit the question when there is another energy which is actually what it is about. You are missing my point and experience.
03-06-2013, 11:19 AM
(03-06-2013 11:13 AM)bubbles of fun Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 09:51 AM)flamered Wrote:  There has been much talk of psychics not exsisting, not getting it right..or saying what we want to hear..

Having had many readings over time I have reached this thought..yes obviously there are some that say what they want you think you want to hear..and some who are poor quality and/or who do not connect..but I have found there is a central issue at stake..and that is of interpretation..I have found from myself and hearing and reading others posts that this is a crucial key in understanding how readings work and where they may go wrong..

For example..in the past I was told I could be seen in love with a dark haired man..I thought it was my past person and the pyschic then made this fit..

Recently Sky in a text said she saw love with a younger man with over sea connections..I have had two men that fit this description..but so focused on one I was almost ignoring the other..Aldo kept saying me and this person would keep crossing paths well that is not possible with the man I had had asked him about but it is with the other..JH drew some cards the other day in response to one man..but agin they now seem to indicate this other one..who is dark and younger and has over sea connections..so containing aspects of previous readings..just not where my question or focus lay!!!!!!! thank god I have learnt not to take what is said in stone

If this is confusing then perhaps you can begin to see that a psychic may interpret what he sees..then we interpret what they see..look at the potential for misunderstanding..a bit like chinese whispers but with spirits and images..

In the past I have read posts about psychics saying they see a ring..but the poster then discovers that their loved one is marying some one else!

SO my point be cautious about accepting information as stone truths..see it as a fluid intepretation that may unfold in a different configeration and perhaps do not hold onto a reading as IT !!!!! becuase in this act you/we may miss what is actually happening........which we can only see when we look with an open perspectiveAngel

if you have a reading then take the information write it down then forget about it look now and again and if something in the prediction happens then all is good

Yes exactly but what I have learnt is it may come in a different form to what you thought and yet be how it was described..that is what I am discovering..that there are truths and predictions which unfold but it is vital not to try to make something fit..but to allow the image and prediction to come through in real time in a real world!
03-06-2013, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 04:01 PM by Icemaiden.)
I had a reading a few years ago that saw me with a younger man, I thought the reader was totally bonkers as I don't date younger men...... about 8 months later I started seeing someone who was younger, and it wasn't until I ended it that the reading sprang to mind, especially as the reader was very accurate on how I would be about the relationship itself.

I have given readings where people have tried to make the info fit, and I have had readings myself where I have tried to make things fit... but the thing is, we can't make a reading fit what we want it to, no matter how much we may want it. I mean I want to move, I know I will move this year, but when I had a reading a while back on it the delays predicted have happened, and in the cards I pulled myself I saw delays.... but I want it yesterday and I have tried to make cards fit what I want as opposed to what they are trying to tell me LOL.

I guess the reality is, all any of us can do is let the future unfold... put predictions in readings to the back of our mind and simply get on with things.... the things we want may happen, and if they don't it's because there is something much better waiting for us.... also... how do we know the reader themselves have interpreted the information in the right way? And I think this is the key thing.... that actually, sometimes readers can interpret something wrong, other times the person being read for will interpret what they are being told the wrong way..... all any of us can do is ensure we don't try and make a square peg fit a round a hole :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-06-2013, 04:31 PM
(03-06-2013 04:00 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I had a reading a few years ago that saw me with a younger man, I thought the reader was totally bonkers as I don't date younger men...... about 8 months later I started seeing someone who was younger, and it wasn't until I ended it that the reading sprang to mind, especially as the reader was very accurate on how I would be about the relationship itself.

I have given readings where people have tried to make the info fit, and I have had readings myself where I have tried to make things fit... but the thing is, we can't make a reading fit what we want it to, no matter how much we may want it. I mean I want to move, I know I will move this year, but when I had a reading a while back on it the delays predicted have happened, and in the cards I pulled myself I saw delays.... but I want it yesterday and I have tried to make cards fit what I want as opposed to what they are trying to tell me LOL.

I guess the reality is, all any of us can do is let the future unfold... put predictions in readings to the back of our mind and simply get on with things.... the things we want may happen, and if they don't it's because there is something much better waiting for us.... also... how do we know the reader themselves have interpreted the information in the right way? And I think this is the key thing.... that actually, sometimes readers can interpret something wrong, other times the person being read for will interpret what they are being told the wrong way..... all any of us can do is ensure we don't try and make a square peg fit a round a hole :-)

yes this is one of my points the variables between reader and listner in the interpretaion is like chines whispers and it can be mistaken but also correct! it is only later that we see the impression given but understand its true meaning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dreams and Dream interpretation; What Do Dreams Mean Psychic Today 0 319 18-05-2019 12:09 PM
Last Post: Psychic Today