Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quicker & Easier Way
03-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Tongue Quicker & Easier Way
I've been on this forum for a few weeks now. In that time I have noticed many posts talking about which psychic can tell them how their ex feels about them.

I honestly think if it is something that is making one feel depressed and anxious wouldn't it be more easier to ask the ex lover in question where you actually stand? This way you get things straight from the horses mouth, will stop you from wasting your time and save a lot of money.

If there is a negative answer then at least you know the situation and can move on. Your ex is in more of a position to tell you what's what rather than a psychic.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 11:42 AM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: Quicker & Easier Way
That is very good & valid advice Dancing Dolly but most of the time that is not feasible (usually not because of what the ex will say) but the fear that stands in our way, so although going to the organ grinder is the right & cheaper thing to do but in the terms of "saving face" its not & not all situations are black & white, how the relationship ended may be why people can't contact an ex but by ringing a psychic they are given an ear to listen to (family & friends get fed up after a while & hope) yes, false hope a lot of the time but grieving an ex is a lonely, desparate place to be- this is what the phone psychic LINES (not the actual psychic but they do gain private work through the phones) make a killing out of... I am not waiting on an ex & NONE of the psychics ever presumed I am- which is good!!

So, my advice would be- if you can't go to the source find a psychic who is good for you, who doesn't cost the earth & preferably DOES NOT work in a commericial capacity.. xx
03-06-2013, 11:04 AM
That sounds like very good advise Dreamcatcher.

03-06-2013, 12:21 PM
It is a very good point as why some of us don't approach the main source for the answer we so desperately want to hear: in my case it all comes down to that thing called pride; odd I realise to do things the long way round. But in my case I just CAN'T ask a guy outright. I would save myself a lot of money if I could.
03-06-2013, 12:56 PM
I agree Spartans, although I have tried to be direct, I have to respect him & the fact that he is just not ready, so there is no point forcing someone because it only pushes them away. xx
03-06-2013, 01:08 PM
FEAR is the biggie xx
03-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Whilst I do respect your reasons and in the case of Dreamcatcher she goes to a psychic she can trust; but how DO you know that the psychic you seek this answer from is correct or even telling you the truth? Can you rely on the word of a psychic on the phone?

03-06-2013, 01:42 PM
If you had of asked me that question a few months ago I would have agreed with you. But lately I've been having readings with Tristan Morrell, and I can honestly say he is one of the best psychics whom I trust implicitly.
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM
I think asking the person is always the better option.... but even if they tell you that no they don't want to be with you, would that essentially stop people having readings, especially if they want the relationship?????

I believe that the only person who really knows how they are feeling is the person..... psychics can pick up on a person still being in love with someone, but that doesn't always mean they want to be with the person? And this is a key thing to remember... loving someone, regret the relationship has ended, attraction, that doesn't go away on both sides when a relationship breaks down, and just because those elements are there on both sides, doesn't mean both people still want the relationship?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
03-06-2013, 03:51 PM
When you play these kinds of quiz like quicker answers everyone at some points speak out their hearts feelings so asking someone the truth this thing can work out.

gold coast aged care homes