Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
proof.. that's all I ask..
07-06-2013, 06:55 PM
proof.. that's all I ask..
I've posted here a fair bit ... And it seems there are a hell of a lot of 'psychics' or people claiming to have a some abilities !

All I ask for I proof..

And all get back is "I don't need to prove anything to anyone" but what these psychics fail to see is the do have a duty to give people proof,as they charge for what they do!

Psychics rely on people buying into the waffle and not asking questions..

Its heart breaking to here some of these stories of people addicted to psychic lines! The whole industary needs banning !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: proof.. that's all I ask..
Time Spent Online: 5 Days, 12 Hours, 43 Minutes, 1 Second (since end april)

You my friend need to get yourself a social life.
07-06-2013, 11:00 PM
(07-06-2013 06:55 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  I've posted here a fair bit ... And it seems there are a hell of a lot of 'psychics' or people claiming to have a some abilities !

All I ask for I proof..

And all get back is "I don't need to prove anything to anyone" but what these psychics fail to see is the do have a duty to give people proof,as they charge for what they do!

Psychics rely on people buying into the waffle and not asking questions..

Its heart breaking to here some of these stories of people addicted to psychic lines! The whole industary needs banning !

Instead you get banned - what gives??

You do have a point Chris - when we buy a service or product, we expect satisfaction in return. If you buy an item, you are within your consumer rights to return it if it doesn't meet your expectations. Same with a service, we usually get 7/14 days money back agreements with alot of companies, some you pay the balance on completion depending on the service. So with a psychic service we desire truth, honesty and accuracy, if they can't give that then they should be upfront about it, but this is where its complicated, some believe they are accurate, what do you do if they get your situation bang on, give you predications, you won't know/can't tell your gonna be a dissatisfied customer till much later when nothing they say comes true, but its a little too late to ask for a refund then. All you can do is learn from that and not go back to them and hopefully find a few trusted ones you can rely on.

Shame you can't reply Smile
08-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Its a great shame that Chris was banned earlier on this evening. He was right on a lot of things. Pretty boring when we all have to agree with what people post on here?
08-06-2013, 11:03 AM
(08-06-2013 12:32 AM)Hangingpants Wrote:  Its a great shame that Chris was banned earlier on this evening. He was right on a lot of things. Pretty boring when we all have to agree with what people post on here?
Maybe, but there are ways in which to conduct yourself.
He clearly needs some help for his obsession with this forum and subject matter.
The past six weeks seeing him repeating himself ad infinitum has been painful to observe.
I hope the ban will do him some good, and he can move on.
08-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I am not sure Chris warranted banning to be fair.... he had his opinion and maybe he didn't always convey his opinion in the right way, he wasn't what I would consider nasty. It's actually quite healthy to have an opposite view sometimes, means it gives a different perspective to discussions?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
09-06-2013, 12:44 AM
I certainly didn't take offense to anything he said to me.... nor did I take it personally... he had his opinion and I had mine... he wasn't nasty to me as a person he simply didn't like what I did... and to be fair, he isn't the first and won't be the last... a lot of people do not believe in things like readings nor do they like people doing readings... or anything *psychic*.... I kinda of respect that they feel that way... I may not agree with them, but they have a right to their opinion.... personally I think banning him was wrong, and it's a shame that either the admin were quick to ban or he was reported.... he wasn't really doing any harm... and others have said an awful lot worse in here and not been banned?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
09-06-2013, 01:09 AM
I agree bring back Chris, he made some valid points and opened up some good debates, don't understand why he was banned he didn't even have a bad reputation to his name from what i remember...
09-06-2013, 08:32 AM
It is ludicrous that Chris got banned. Ok, I can see where he may have come across as obsessional and abrupt in his responses, but hey, you don't bann people for that; do you?

I'm a skeptic myself, but not to the extreme Chris is. He did bring some interesting debates along, and I'm sorry to see him gone.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
09-06-2013, 12:15 PM
It's kinda harsh to ban Kriss. OK, we had our dustups a few times but a forum can't ban the guy for saying stuff that guys dont agree with? I dont agree with the guy, but he had a right to his say like any other. An he was a funny dude.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PROOF OF AFTERLIFE? Watch 'ghost' fling wine glass in one of UK's 'most haunted' pubs ledders 1 201 02-04-2018 01:50 AM
Last Post: Purple2
  PROOF OF THE AFTERLIFE? Mum films poltergeist that has ‘plagued her home’ mecheeta 0 260 06-11-2017 09:16 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Are these photos PROOF of a bottom-pinching ghostly groper dormammu 0 291 16-03-2017 10:45 AM
Last Post: dormammu
Thumbs Down anecdotes of readings....proof or not THETRUTH 7 1,447 31-10-2013 04:38 PM
Last Post: THETRUTH
  if proof were needed that psychics are fake.. chrisw316 30 4,339 10-05-2013 03:33 PM
Last Post: chrisw316