Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Irish Psychic
09-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Thumbs Up Irish Psychic
I had my face to face with this lady on Friday night (if you want her details inbox me as she DOES NOT work on a commericial level) but I thought she was good! Her validations were SPOT ON, she did energy healing on me which REALLY worked & although she made a few major predictions I am not going to float away with them just yet as I need to put a few things in place first. I feel I can trust her but must use the information given to me responsibly. A friend of mine also came with me & she too was impressed by what she was told, so we'll just have to wait & see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Irish Psychic
Had a phone reading with same lady, gotta say i was impressed i felt she gave me the whole picture, and didn't fluff it out with bull****. Will let you know if predictions happen, though they are quite a while away Smile
10-06-2013, 05:39 PM
I have an oppertunity in the next 6 weeks according to her but the BIGGIE will take another year to manifest, so will let you know what happens this coming few months. Glad you liked her lynne_b xx
10-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah Dream my biggie was upto a year away too, i hope you get that opportunity Smile She was great, she gave me a new way of looking at things, and how to get there in a way that didnt make me feel uncomfortable. Interesting lady talked some on past life regression which would help me to see what and why it was happening in this life. Might try that at some point
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
0h dream you shattered my dream...i wanted the irish lady all to myself :-)
I'll echo what Lynne_b said...she's a special lady and not all about the money! thanks for sharing Dream x
10-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us Smile
11-06-2013, 02:03 PM
You're all very welcome- she is an earth angel xx
14-06-2013, 08:43 PM
what lady, reading and predictions were those dream catcher ... ?

i haven't been around here much over the past few months
06-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Hello again! I am quite excited with this little bit of news. I have been invited by someone to a party in around 2 weeks time & the guy I've had readings about WILL be there, now this lady predicted on the 7th of June that I would have an oppertunity in around 6 weeks. Give or take a week, that is quite good I think!! Hopefully, the ICE WILL BE BROKEN!!
07-07-2013, 12:05 AM
(06-07-2013 11:58 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hello again! I am quite excited with this little bit of news. I have been invited by someone to a party in around 2 weeks time & the guy I've had readings about WILL be there, now this lady predicted on the 7th of June that I would have an oppertunity in around 6 weeks. Give or take a week, that is quite good I think!! Hopefully, the ICE WILL BE BROKEN!!

Wow! well you can't argue with that prediction very well! sounds very hopeful, maybe you can talk about your "brief encounter" on a sea breezy day! Keep us updated Dream Catcher, this looks really positive Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Irish Voice Mail Line mikesmithfan 1 1,148 21-03-2012 11:36 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Irish Caller Comment Line PsychicToday 5 3,019 21-02-2012 03:53 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl