Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Development
24-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Psychic Development
I was wondering if anyone has any tips for good workshops to attend? I am quite new to the psychic world, but have always been drawn to it. I would like to try and develop myself further.

Someone has mentioned that Hazel Lee from Psychic Interactive TV runs a work shop, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions, maybe some specific ones for engaging with your guides and angels?

Love and light to you all.

x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2010, 12:00 PM
RE: Psychic Development
Hi Firefly,
Hope that you are well. I think most of us on Psychic TV run development groups, its really down to who is closest to you and when is convienient to you. In the mean time though a handy hint is to sit nice an quietly, doesnt have to be meditation, and ask for your guides and spiritual helpers to step forward. You will find that you start to feel them very quickly, and start to recognise when they are near and what massages they are trying to bring forward. If you keep a diary of your findings you will begin to build lessons from your spirits , and these are so valuable as you start to develop. Remember you already have all the knowledge, its just a question of unlocking it.
Hope this helps, and please shout if you have any other questions
Love Sammie xx
13-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Sammie,

Thanks so much for the advice. I will definately give it a go, but trying to find a moments peace is proving to be a bit tricky at the moment. I'm sure you know how it is!

Are there any courses you have been on that you would really recommend?

I would like to feel more connected with my guides and angels. I realise this can take time, but I want to know I am on the right path.

Love you on the show by the way! I've just been watching you on this show this morning.

Love and light to you and everyone at Psychic TV.

xxxx
13-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi Firefly - Sammie's right - most of us on Psychic TV run development workshops and circles - the best thing to do is to look for things in your area - and then ring up the course organiser and talk to them - and trust your 'gut' instinct - if it feels right to you - it just will (even if you get the collywobbles at the thought of it - that'll be the usual - doing something new for the first time), and if it doesn't feel right to you - then don't do it.

And if you don't know - then remember - don't know is NEVER yes - it may be not now - but can also be no - but it's NEVER yes.

Hope this is useful

Krys x
16-11-2010, 05:25 PM
hi firefly

look in local new age shops

ask if they know any groups

gabriel x
22-11-2010, 04:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "collywobbles"

Krys you're a genius!

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
(13-10-2010 11:52 AM)FireFly Wrote:  Hi Sammie,

Thanks so much for the advice. I will definately give it a go, but trying to find a moments peace is proving to be a bit tricky at the moment. I'm sure you know how it is!

I would like to feel more connected with my guides and angels. I realise this can take time, but I want to know I am on the right path.

Love you on the show by the way! I've just been watching you on this show this morning.

xxxx

I can certainly understand where you're coming from when you say you can't find a moment's peace! I have kids and it's a constant struggle for me. I'll try that out though when i can. I heard that your spirit guides were actually family members that had passed away, is this true? Can anyone verify this?
05-03-2011, 12:24 PM
(03-03-2011 10:55 AM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 11:52 AM)FireFly Wrote:  Hi Sammie,

xxxx

I can certainly understand where you're coming from when you say you can't find a moment's peace! I have kids and it's a constant struggle for me. I'll try that out though when i can. I heard that your spirit guides were actually family members that had passed away, is this true? Can anyone verify this?

I'd like to know this too.

I was under the impression that a Spirit Guide could be anyone that has passed over and not always a relative. Spirit Guides dont always need to be human your guide can also be an animal (Totem Animals) also unlike Guardian Angels which a person has from birth, your Spirit Guide can change many times in your life and you can also have more than one.

xx
10-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Oh i see, maybe i'll start my own thread about spirit guides and see if i can get a few experts to comment on it for me. A friend of mine told me that her Grandfather was her spirit guide but I've never heard of an animal before. Well i suppose i have from popular culture when i used to watch those old Westerns on the TV with my dad, the native Americans (or Indians as we used to call them then!) always seemed to have a bear or something didn't they? Smile
11-03-2011, 04:25 PM
(10-03-2011 09:04 PM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  Oh i see, maybe i'll start my own thread about spirit guides and see if i can get a few experts to comment on it for me. A friend of mine told me that her Grandfather was her spirit guide but I've never heard of an animal before. Well i suppose i have from popular culture when i used to watch those old Westerns on the TV with my dad, the native Americans (or Indians as we used to call them then!) always seemed to have a bear or something didn't they? Smile

That's a good idea, how do you start up a "thread" anyway? I'm a bit of a crappy one with the forum. I know that my brother said he had a spirit guide who was a paranoid schizoprenic, what's all that about? Imagine being guided by that? LOL