Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to curse
13-04-2011, 08:08 AM
How to curse
I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but Liseypsychic said she was working on a curse for the spammers out there on this board Smile

Then i got to thinking about curses etc, and wanted to ask you knowledgable lot out there if you know anything about them and if you've actually ever had one work or been cursed yourself?

No jokes about being cursed with years of marriage etc though please! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2011, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2011 10:56 AM by Blair.)
RE: How to curse
(13-04-2011 08:08 AM)Brightside Wrote:  I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but Liseypsychic said she was working on a curse for the spammers out there on this board Smile

Then i got to thinking about curses etc, and wanted to ask you knowledgable lot out there if you know anything about them and if you've actually ever had one work or been cursed yourself?

No jokes about being cursed with years of marriage etc though please! Big Grin

Personally I think they are something not to be messed about with as it is messing about with the dark occult side of things.

No matter what you gain from them, there will always be consequences for whatever curse was performed and I wouldn't expect it to be something nice.....

It is a very interesting topic, and do believe they are real. But a curse is a curse which to me is dark, so I would leave well alone....
17-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes i realise that, i'm just intrigued is all; i'm much too sensible to do it. I heard that in Wiccan culture a curse would come back to your 3 or four times as bad if you put one on someone, so there doesn't seem any point in it to me. I hope you haven't gone through with it Lisey!
17-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Has anyone heard about the number 27 being a curse? I read that its all to do with musicans who have died at that age like Jim Morrison from The Doors (legend!), Kobain, Joplin Hendrix etc; oh and Robert Johnson the blues guitarist (another legend); hwoever Johnson was a bit into sthe occult anythway - allagedly sold his sould to the devil! Spooky stuff, i wonder if the tothers did that or whether it was just to do with the fact thaey were all high most ofg the time! Smile
17-04-2011, 05:28 PM
(17-04-2011 04:04 PM)Brightside Wrote:  Yes i realise that, i'm just intrigued is all; i'm much too sensible to do it. I heard that in Wiccan culture a curse would come back to your 3 or four times as bad if you put one on someone, so there doesn't seem any point in it to me. I hope you haven't gone through with it Lisey!

Thats sounds right. What you send out does come back to you. Its Karma.

Its 3 fold or 10 fold, pretty scary....
17-04-2011, 05:30 PM
(17-04-2011 04:10 PM)Curly Wrote:  Has anyone heard about the number 27 being a curse? I read that its all to do with musicans who have died at that age like Jim Morrison from The Doors (legend!), Kobain, Joplin Hendrix etc; oh and Robert Johnson the blues guitarist (another legend); hwoever Johnson was a bit into sthe occult anythway - allagedly sold his sould to the devil! Spooky stuff, i wonder if the tothers did that or whether it was just to do with the fact thaey were all high most ofg the time! Smile

No I haven't, but now intrigued. Will be looking up this info, thanks for sharing this wiht us. Smile
18-04-2011, 03:49 PM
If it's Karma then those musicans must have done some pretty crazy shit!
20-04-2011, 11:54 AM
No, i didn't put a curse on anyone. I looked into it long and hard and realised, like what most people are saying, that it's a bad idea considering that i could get this stuff come back to me several times over. I don'd fancy going the same way as Morrisson et al.

I've got too much to do Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Curse the Hurricane At Remuera georgek 0 595 08-01-2013 04:11 PM
Last Post: georgek
  The Curse of Hurricane Julio georgek 0 612 07-01-2013 05:29 PM
  The Curse of Hurricane Kyle georgek 0 795 06-01-2013 04:33 AM