Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so I got a ban..
13-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Sad so I got a ban..
A few days ago I got a ban which was to be lifted on 11th June (I've only just logged back in though as I've been on holiday).

I got a notification saying the ban was for offending people, it was never my intent to offend anyone on here and its not my way either.. I wouldn't have as many work clients as I do if I did!

I understand some people don't like there faith or what they believe in being questioned.. That's fine..but just because there offended does not make my points on psychics wrong.

Reading through a thread I put up before my ban I saw a member saying in need to get a social life as I've spent nearly 6 days none stop on this forum, really must question the logic of that statement.. 1) I work from 6am right through to 8 pm with my PT clients, how could have the time ? I use my works phone *Blackberry for logging on here and it must keep me logged on ! 2) even if was logged on for days on end.. So what..am affecting anyone by doing so?

By being banned it just goes to show that there is no such thing as free speach anymore..and that's a sad day for everyone!
I have been called names by a couple of people on here and some of the things said have been very personal, but would never stop them from saying it!

I will will continue as have done on here as there are some people who have inboxed me and thanked me for speaking out about this horid industry!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: so I got a ban..
I'm glad your back Chris. Perhaps there may be some more interesting discussions on here now?
14-06-2013, 10:12 AM
(14-06-2013 08:55 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  Yes loads of posts saying exactly the same thing in exactly the same way. I can't wait. I am cynical about many psychics but once it has been said it has been said.

Your not forced to read my threads or my posts, did no one tell you that? If what post bores you ignore it. Its not hard is it!
14-06-2013, 10:14 AM
If I repeat myself from time to time its because no one has given a good answer to a question I put forward!
14-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I thought the ban was wrong... As did others and we said we felt it was unfair :-) Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. The world would be a boring place if we all thought the same

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
14-06-2013, 10:43 AM
As I said before, the forum mods/admin banning me affected everyone else more than me.. If you are not able to have an opinion without being gagged, well that would be no better than living in North Korea..

I would never tell any forum member to stop saying something, even if it was utter lies and nonsense (which let's face it it sometimes is).