Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic First Morning Show
25-06-2011, 09:15 AM
RE: Psychic First Morning Show
(22-06-2011 12:43 PM)crystal778 Wrote:  It all seems a little uncertain again DreamDetective Sad

I've just seen your post on their f/b page about not knowing if you will be working again after Saturday, and I just caught a bit of Joanna saying how she won't be in much in July & August, Ben not being in much either and Laura gone over to PI.

Such a shame.

Hi Crystal778,

Thats interesting..... I wonder what is going on? It maybe to do with all the restictions in place which is making it very hard for them to do their job as well as they would like.

Dreamdetective, can you shed some further light?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2011, 07:27 PM
(25-06-2011 09:15 AM)Blair Wrote:  
(22-06-2011 12:43 PM)crystal778 Wrote:  It all seems a little uncertain again DreamDetective Sad

I've just seen your post on their f/b page about not knowing if you will be working again after Saturday, and I just caught a bit of Joanna saying how she won't be in much in July & August, Ben not being in much either and Laura gone over to PI.

Such a shame.

Hi Crystal778,

Thats interesting..... I wonder what is going on? It maybe to do with all the restictions in place which is making it very hard for them to do their job as well as they would like.

Dreamdetective, can you shed some further light?

Hi Blair Smile

Not sure what's going on. Would be nice if someone could shed some light on it all a little. Whoever was writting for PF on their f/b page hasn't been doing so for nearly a week now.

A friend said she was watching the other night, and Ben is actually leaving next week. Not one of my favourites, I have to admit, but he has been quite a big part of the show since it relaunched, and for him to be going really doesn't sound good, to me anyway.

The restrictions must be getting impossible to work with, which, sad to say, is what all the skeptics and doubters want. Not fair to us who are interested in this sort of thing, I mean when all is said and done, no~one is forced to watch these types of programmes. {I'll stop now before I start on a rant Blush}
04-07-2011, 12:08 PM
See that Danielle Henderson is back this morning. I was quite enjoying what she was talking about actually, with 'taking a day off from the drama' and letting go.