Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
laura daligan tarot course
15-04-2011, 09:39 PM
laura daligan tarot course
got tthis email from lauras site

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine! This is just a quick 'update' e mail to let you know about the forthcoming Tarot Courses that myself and Zoe Hind (http://www.astrozo.com) are running.

The Tarot Courses take place over 2 days with approximately a month between the dates, allowing you time to get to know the cards, let all the information sink in, and keep your own Tarot Diary.

On Day (Level) 1 we cover the Minor Arcarna, the Suits, Elements and Court Cards, as well as a history of the Tarot , and Meditation/ Psychic Development Techniques.

On Day (Level) 2 we follow the Fool's Journey through the mysteries of the Major Arcarna. We also look at the tarot's links with astrology, the kabbalah, and myths of the world as well as tarot spreads as the ethics of tarot reading.

If you have a little knowledge of the cards already and would like to expand on this, there are still places avaialbe for this Saturday 16th April's Level 2 Course in Kentish Town from 11 am til 5pm. If you are interested in joining us, please contact me at laura.daligan@gmail.com asap, as spaces are limited.

The price for 1 day is £75 and for 2 days is £150. This includes extensive notes, a Tarot deck and mentoring from Zoe and Laura between and after the course.

We do offer a 2 for 1 deal where if you bring a friend to the course there is a discount Smile

One Day @ £50 each and Two Days @ £100 each.

The next Level One class will be running soon, please e mail me to register, as we keep the groups small to give you as much personal tutoring as possible.

Best Wishes,

Laura x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2011, 03:56 PM
RE: laura daligan tarot course
How did it go Laura?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CRAFT FAIR & TAROT READINGS DAY ilovemichelle 0 749 20-05-2011 07:48 PM