Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Gabriel a mole?
21-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Is Gabriel a mole?
I find it suspect that having been joined for a very short period of time, Gabriel has created numerous topics with no substance, and has seemed to have pushed all valid threads with substance and discussions on to the second page.

o_0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Is Gabriel a mole?
Well whether Gabriel is or isnt a mole, no one seems to be interested in the subject matters that he posts about Smile
21-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Given the obvious short hand of ?'s in one of her posts as opposed to questions... I think Gabrielle is bubbles.. which kinda proves bubbles has been watching the forum for a while....... I honestly do not see why people create multiple accounts??? its bloody stupid to be honest......

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
26-06-2013, 07:30 AM
(21-06-2013 11:59 AM)uruk Wrote:  I find it suspect that having been joined for a very short period of time, Gabriel has created numerous topics with no substance, and has seemed to have pushed all valid threads with substance and discussions on to the second page.

o_0

im not mole house 4 wals let me ask my double ganger in time and space oh no im human pmsl 2 feet 2 hands no 4 feets sorry aliens 3 heeds 4 feet suit u mr mole u r uk live or hole in grund in uk lol