Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Enoughs Enough
21-06-2013, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 05:44 PM by Icemaiden.)
Enoughs Enough
So that I didn't invade Happy go Lucky's thread I am starting a new post here.

Just lately the forum has gone nuts... I mean seriously nuts..... this used to be a place where we could all come and discuss various different things.. where yes, the odd discussion would get heated, but that actually, people would on the whole let it go and move on.. after all, sometimes even the most polar of opposite view points can find some middle ground somewhere.

Just lately it is evident there are people posting under multiple user names thinking we are all stupid enough not to notice, people joining just to cause trouble, or people wanting to come in and cause as much chaos and disruption as they possibly can.... I mean come on seriously????? This is meant to be an adult forum... not a play ground.

Maybe now we all need to think long and hard about what this forum is.... and no its not just about psychic TV.. we have a free boards to discuss experiences, to share spiritual and psychic stuff.. this has always been more than just a show on readings....

And also..... if you are someone who is here simply to cause or create conflict.. is it really worth your time??? I mean seriously...... why not join a forum where people share the same interests, or a debate forum where you can really get your teeth into going for the jugular when people disagree....

So come on everyone... can we not kinda steer away from all the madness and start discussing nicely again!!!!

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Enoughs Enough
Can I add that if someone is being rude, and getting personal, that we try and discontinue any long threads about whatever it is. Whoever it is will clearly love the barrage of attention!
21-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Yes that might be an idea..... because this is getting silly and a minority appear to be wanting to ruin the forum for the majority who use it.....and I may not use the forum because I use phone lines a lot or use PTV.. but I like the spiritual and psychic discussions... maybe we could all try posting more of those as well :-)......

21-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Damn I don't think I can edit the title... it should have had an apostrophe in the *enough's*

21-06-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 05:51 PM by Blair.)
I agree, as this is one of the main reasons why I have not be on here for such a long time. I used to be on here a lot in the beginning when we really had some good debates.

Even if we disagreed with one another, we did not start calling each other names and putting one another down.

I for one do not believe that we will always agree on things, but the name calling and ganging up on people is not nice at all. In fact it is a type of cyber bullying...

We are all on here to discuss things that we all find in common. It doesn't matter if we are Psychic, a believer or a sceptic. The point is we all have an interest in the same area.

Hopefully we can all learn something from one another, as I truly believe we can.

Blessings to all.
21-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Haha, I think you'll get away with the error!!

I'm the same as you, regarding the discussions etc., but can't be bothered with hassle that can be caused here! This is meant to be leisure time away from the day to day stresses etc..

You'll get buy-in with discussion posts Smile
21-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I kinda miss the discussions.. it was nice when all discussed stuff....

I sound geeky I know, but through discussing different beliefs we do all learn from each other in some way.......

But I think the biggest point is this... if a person is only joining to be disruptive and cause chaos then maybe they should think before making the choice to do that........ after all.. we are all on a journey.. and everyone can find middle ground if they try (its a bit like middle earth but a lot more peaceful ;-)) LOL

21-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Its not geeky at all, I love it too, and I love hearing peoples stories about experiences. I love hearing ideas on how to do things and asking questions about what people think about xyz...

I think some people, who are on their own journey, don't realise that others are also. We are all at different stages, some early, some middle, some later on, some hovering. Some are going to be prone to the odd setback, some can hold it together, others are having continual wobbles, can't hold it together. We've all had various stages or are coming to them, but its not fair to take out major frustrations out on others. Some are blatantly rude and personal about with the comments they make. If we are annoyed/upset, there are other ways to deal with it, and perhaps asking a question about what we feel is "wrong", would be better than tearing each other apart.... I could ramble on....
23-06-2013, 11:19 AM
I agree with that 80sgoth. No problem with psychics being on here just so long as their honest about this.

Problem is, many psychics on here are not honest about this. I was reading an old thread from earlier on this year started by a psychic who was virtually saying all phone readers and psychics were one big con which is why the reader was leaving the phone co he/she worked for. Then advertised readers on a phone line that the psychic said were reputable!

Talk about trying to advertise in a very cunning way? It did not take a genius to realise this psychic put their own name as to being one of the trusted ones.

It's these crafty tactics that are marketing themselves. Also putting two and two together I think this psychic which I feel is a woman is on here under another user name.

You only have to read the thread for clues. It's called *The Real Truth*. It really is a catty old business and you can see the lengths some readers will go to bring in business?

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
23-06-2013, 11:35 AM
The past week has left me quite upset & I know that it shouldn't but it is time to let it go. So, yes Icemaiden- enough is enough Smile