Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return.
22-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return.
Hi all. I wanted to give you an honest reflection of my past few years. A few years spent relying heavely on psychic readings.

My ex left me in 2010. I was devastated. Almost suicidal. I never thought I could be this distraught. There was someone else.
I found asktheanswer online and decided I would call a "psychic". The 1st person I spoke to was Eleanor. Then Noel Isaac. Then sapphire. I spent thousands. They all said my ex would return. I spoke to everyone on that site. Every one of them (except Katie) said my ex would return. She never did.

Fast forward to 2011 and I met someone new. They became an ex too a few months later. A horrible race related break-up that really stressed me. Stupidly and because I was so low in confidence, I found psychicofa. I spoke to so many on there too. Eleanor again. And countless others. I spoke to seekyourdestiny too. And then I found Kooma. I spoke to Sapphire, Sally and countless countless others.
They all said...... You guessed it. My ex would return. Did this happen?. Ha. Not a chance.

So 2102 I again met someone new. Luckily for me I'm not that bad looking Smile
Just have bad luck. February of this year.... I'm single again. I felt so low. Why am I always dumped ?. Do I not deserve love?
Is something wrong with me?

So again I desperately reached for the phone. Pathetic I know. But I was so low.
Eleanor, enchantment, Tristan morell, Saphhire, Sally, Laeticia, Netty etc etc.
They all said my ex would return. And that did not happen. We are not together.

I'm still alone. Just totally broke. Alone. And no faith.

I was naive in thinking that these lovely "psychics" could ever take advantage of my vulnerable state. But they did. I am so mad. So cross. So sad.
Why couldn't they be honest?
All the above "psychics" made startling validations. They literally blew me away. So I believed in their predictions.

The only reader who said my ex would NOT return was Susie Q from Kooma. But her validations were so poor I was convinced she had it wrong.

I hope those readers who read for me read this. I wonder if any of them feel bad. Or if any of them would ever contact me to apologise. What do you think ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Please read before you call a "psychic" asking if your ex will return.
Gosh, alot of those you've listed i've used, reality is sinking in but i have to still fight off the urge sometimes, one you've mentioned i trust, obviously not sure about that now. Thanks for sharing and some us do need these reality checks to wake us up, it's certainly opening my eyes. I hope they read this too, have a feeling a lot of them do browse this site. Those testimonials left for psychics on websites are always so glowing, doesn't help people to break out of the cycle of having continuous readings just feeds it. We need to name and shame.
22-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Hi Sidney. Are you referring to Enchantment ?. I'm sorry if this has troubled you. She was lovely but unfortunately we do not pay them to be lovely. They are judged purely on prediction. And this one has NOT happened. I saw in another thread a discussion about Tristan. Again a lovely guy I'm sure and he may have very valid reasons for his lateness etc. But all that would be excused if his predictions came through. And they have not.
That's all we care about.

I called one of the psychics above today. I spent money to tell them their predictions was not accurate. And I wanted to know what they had to say. I was so cross. The psychic apologised but still insisted after all that I said... That my ex will return !. It's almost like its a reflex for these people. Just say yes !.

And you know what?. I'm the biggest idiot of the lot. Spending thousands on asking a stranger if my ex will return to me. What a loser. And I even did it today !.

I need to find my self worth and move on. I need to build my confidence. I owe it to myself to never call a reader again. Ever.

Please... Those who read this. Lean from my idiotic ways. Don't ring a psychic. It just adds to your misery.
23-06-2013, 12:39 AM
I admire your honesty Lois, its easier said than done isn't it, all we can do is try and give ourselves good enough reasons to stop calling psychics, predications don't happen for one, but it still takes time for it all to filter through and make that break. Your right, if you go back and say its not happened they still insist, its like they are programmed like robots to say the same thing over and over. You're not an idiot, if you are then so am i and many others on here, we have just made some wrong choices when we were at our lowest points and then the wrong choice gripped us cause it helped fill a void in ourselves leading to an addiction. And yes we don't call the psychics to be lovely, we want predications, yes it was Enchantment i was referring to, is there any one real out there who can give predications that happen?, i'm sure there are a few but where are they?
23-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Lois thank you for your story. I think the biggest question of all that most people surely want to know the outcome/answer to, is that of an ex returning to them. It seems that is the one that simply cannnot be correctly predicted - statistics prove that much. I know very little about the subject I admit, but maybe this is down to the fact that an accurate prediction not only relies on your life, but the life of the other person as well?
Most of the ones you have listed, I have been there and done that is the past as well (mostly 2009/10) and predictions did not materialise either Sad
I was interested in the fact that you listed Netty? as there is a thread here absolutely promoting her readings having correct predictions. More than any thread I have ever seen about a psychic anyway. So much so, that I have emailed to book a reading. I hardly ever have a reading anymore, I consider it a "treat" if you like. Which is a good place to be in as there was one time when it was an essential, a nececcisty on a daily basis almost. Now I am put off! did anything in her reading reflect the threads about her here?
Thanks Smile
23-06-2013, 10:23 PM
(23-06-2013 09:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Lois thank you for your story. I think the biggest question of all that most people surely want to know the outcome/answer to, is that of an ex returning to them. It seems that is the one that simply cannnot be correctly predicted - statistics prove that much. I know very little about the subject I admit, but maybe this is down to the fact that an accurate prediction not only relies on your life, but the life of the other person as well?
Most of the ones you have listed, I have been there and done that is the past as well (mostly 2009/10) and predictions did not materialise either Sad
I was interested in the fact that you listed Netty? as there is a thread here absolutely promoting her readings having correct predictions. More than any thread I have ever seen about a psychic anyway. So much so, that I have emailed to book a reading. I hardly ever have a reading anymore, I consider it a "treat" if you like. Which is a good place to be in as there was one time when it was an essential, a nececcisty on a daily basis almost. Now I am put off! did anything in her reading reflect the threads about her here?
Thanks Smile

Hi Dom, I had two readings with Netty, she is a lovely lady and seems ethical however the main prediction for me changed within 2 weeks. First reading she said that nothing will happen as the person in question does not know what they want and I will meet someone new online (I do not do online dating), on a second reading only two weeks later she said that the guy in question is my soul mate and she cannot see him out of my life.... Despite this inconsistency she is a nice lady!

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
23-06-2013, 10:33 PM
(23-06-2013 10:23 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 09:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Lois thank you for your story. I think the biggest question of all that most people surely want to know the outcome/answer to, is that of an ex returning to them. It seems that is the one that simply cannnot be correctly predicted - statistics prove that much. I know very little about the subject I admit, but maybe this is down to the fact that an accurate prediction not only relies on your life, but the life of the other person as well?
Thanks Smile

Hi Dom, I had two readings with Netty, she is a lovely lady and seems ethical however the main prediction for me changed within 2 weeks. First reading she said that nothing will happen as the person in question does not know what they want and I will meet someone new online (I do not do online dating), on a second reading only two weeks later she said that the guy in question is my soul mate and she cannot see him out of my life.... Despite this inconsistency she is a nice lady!

Hi I have been reading this forum for a while now but felt I had to reply to this post, I also had a reading with Netty last week after all the positive comments about her on here. I was also told I would meet someone new online, seems to be a theme of hers as I'm not on any dating sites either
23-06-2013, 10:38 PM
(23-06-2013 10:33 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 10:23 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  
Thanks Smile

Hi I have been reading this forum for a while now but felt I had to reply to this post, I also had a reading with Netty last week after all the positive comments about her on here. I was also told I would meet someone new online, seems to be a theme of hers as I'm not on any dating sites either

Hi Angela66, I too had the readings with Netty after I saw the positive comments on the forum. I never done online dating and I do not think I will ever try it but never say never! Also, I have few options so I do not see the need to start online dating. The main point is that I asked about a particular person and the reading dramatically changed within weeks...

"She's Mad But She's Magic, There's No Lie in Her Fire"
25-06-2013, 11:52 AM
I guess a quick point about meeting someone on line is that you don't have to be on a dating site to meet someone on line.. social networking it seems is full of relationships that started out on line friends.. or blogging sites etc etc.... not defending her predictions but I wouldn't rule them out completely... never say never as they say LMAO

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-06-2013, 12:47 PM
I used to be totally addicted to readings and maxed my credit card. Thankfully I am now in a better place and I have taken control of my own life. I do occasionally still have a reading with Netty and feel that it is worth the money because I ask her for lifecoaching (shes also trained in psychology) alongside the psychic. I have found this helpful because sometimes I do need a kick up the backside and wouldnt seek therapy elsewhere because of the stigma. Although with hindsight her predictions have come true, not always in the exact timescale, but certainly the right season, so I have always been very happy with that. I dont think that any psychic has all the answers everytime. Good ones are only passing on messages from spirit and so we need to weigh up whether we want the psychic to pass on messages from spirit or just say things in their own opinion. I would prefer psychics to be honest and say "no im not being given any information on that" rather than guess. And Netty has said this to me and I respect her for that. I believe that sometimes we are not meant to know, we might not be ready to hear it or we might be in a place where there are many possible outcomes and so messages wont be given because otherwise we would put blinkers on.
I also think that the quality of the reading also depends on the mood we are in. Before I found Netty I used to have readings with Dominic from the circle. I noticed that if I had a bad day, then he would pick up on this and say things to make me feel better and they never came true. Now I phone a friend when I want a pick up and phone Netty when I have a decision to make and she looks into the outcomes and has been spot on.
I suppose what I am trying to say is that we should contact psychics for guidance and use the information in addition to our own gut feelings instead of handing over total power.
I want to live my life myself and not be told all the twists and turns of every step.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Really sad to read this iamacolincookfan 0 103 27-07-2014 12:45 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 23 14,310 20-02-2014 11:19 PM
Last Post: Sedna Rose
  interesting read..dailymail 2008 chrisw316 9 841 22-05-2013 12:07 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 444 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  The Madeline McCann Mystery As I Read georgek 0 367 08-01-2013 05:19 AM
Last Post: georgek
  SCEPTIC attack on Psychic TV have you bothered to read this? DreamDetective 35 3,369 11-08-2011 07:53 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl