Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daily Mail payout to Sally Morgan over psychic 'scam' article
04-07-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Daily Mail payout to Sally Morgan over psychic 'scam' article
Icemaiden .. Your little remarks like "you don't understand what psychic means" ect doesn't wash with me ! I understand just fine!

I understand that psychics can't prove they are 'psychic'.
I understand that psychics con money from people..

What more is there to understand..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 02:43 PM
The biggest issue on here is the fact that a few forum members do claim to be psychic! Which makes there posts bias!

There is one thing to ask anyone who claims to be psychic! have you seen a doctor to confirm your not mentally ill?
04-07-2013, 03:16 PM
There are no doctors that get advice from psychics! If there were doctors taking advice from a psychic they need reporting to the medical council!!
04-07-2013, 04:44 PM
LMAO Chris... well I will leave you to argue with the dictionary.. because you are still making this claims and even when you are proven to be inaccurate, you are STILL arguing....... attention seeking springs to mind I think :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Also Chris, the flippant use of mental illness in order to get people arguing with you is very derogatory to all those people who actually suffer with a mental illness and have to deal with the stigma of it... I appreciate you need attention and see this forum as a place to get it, I know you want to argue with everyone, even the dictionary.... and that's cool, after all, its your life you are wasting doing it..... but sinking to a gutter level in order to attempt to get people arguing with you is not really acceptable social behaviour...

04-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I think that its you that's got attention issues.. Not me icemaiden lol

You think you know it all and you don't .. You are 100% bias on this subject! I'm not I've asked for proof from so called psychics and never got anything !

You can see the problem there surely! Lol
04-07-2013, 06:25 PM
the police use psychics..... its kept very quiet, but they have been known to use them and cases have been solved and new information come to light from the use of psychics.. I know, shock horror, sometimes being able to pick up on past events really does help ;-)

04-07-2013, 06:59 PM
(04-07-2013 05:56 PM)Highlander2 Wrote:  There is nothing the medical council will do with regard to doctors speaking to psychics nought zero diddly squat......they won't bother a jot !! I assure you.

IF a doctor was taking advice for medical issue the medical council would investigate!.. If a GP saw a psychic in there private life then that down to them..
04-07-2013, 07:05 PM
(04-07-2013 06:25 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  the police use psychics..... its kept very quiet, but they have been known to use them and cases have been solved and new information come to light from the use of psychics.. I know, shock horror, sometimes being able to pick up on past events really does help ;-)

Yes I know that lol

No psychic has ever been paid a penny for talking to the police about an unsolved case! Not a penny! If they were there would be uproar that tax payers money was being thrown away!

Sylvia Brown is someone that talks to police.. Youtube her and tell me they help!

You know very little about a subject you claim to know a lot about icemaiden!
04-07-2013, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 07:12 PM by Icemaiden.)
*giggles*...... ah so you recognise that psychics are used and often consulted by the police...... and that they help to solve crimes... oh wait... a minute ago you were saying there is no such things as psychics and no profession would recognise them blah blah blah........*giggles a bit more*

I am not sure where money entered the equation but you should really work on your chakras or meridian points (science recognises those) to deal with your severe issues and hang ups about money.... It's the base chakra that can be linked to the material world .. it has other meanings as well but it is out foundation chakra

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Psychic readings from Sally Morgan website Just saying 0 92 28-01-2018 11:50 AM
Last Post: Just saying
  Lovely Sally psychickev 3 223 21-11-2017 02:00 AM
Last Post: Shining Star
Thumbs Up Do you think Sally Morgan is genuine? Soapfan46 27 4,720 08-04-2015 12:35 PM
Last Post: DavidDavid
  Trial date set for TV pyschic Sally Morgan's libel case against Daily Mail drstrange 1 2,121 10-12-2012 04:50 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Psychic Sally mecheeta 23 11,366 26-09-2011 06:29 PM
Last Post: Brightside
  Psychic Sally speaks to Jade Goody Psychicfamily 1 1,320 03-04-2011 11:05 AM
Last Post: Brightside