Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was banned for no reason
25-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I was banned for no reason
I got my son to write my posts i sat beside him because he can spell punctuate for the the whole world to see and is a adult before you start with me about this site is for adults

everyone knows i am dyslexic cause i speak often about bein dyslxic so other kids adults dont feel bad but to see on a this psychic forum site someone being acused of not being dyslexic is a joke and lots of psychics think this site is a totall joke as the ones on it are thinking they own it tell others what they can and cant do every other posts as there is some sort of hirachie whos been on it longest well i have been on it for years and it was called the joke site then and still is now same crap difrent day who the hell is this imacolincookfan to say who is dyslexic on a computer blxxdy joke that is on this site made fools out of every dyslexic person that uses this site saying that punctation doesnt fit with dyslexia it does you idiot learn your facts about dyslexia before telling the world and all dyslexics that read or are on this forum

they should ban imacolincookfan is the who made a pure cxxt out of a dyslxic person here so no i was not going to be made a cxxt of on here for being dyslexic so my first post has no punctuation on it and as the site was so negtive i asked him to type what i said to put postive threads on moanin is boring on this site

yes im mooanin but as i intend to tell as much people about my experience on this site and how negative thes are on here is i dont care if i get banned again i have aright to moan and lets face it im not out of the croud on here there are plenty moanning everyday its the most misrable site i have ever had the displeasure to have joined and life is far to short for here everyday

no i rote this and my son is workin so he hasnt wrote for me and lots of people in the woorld cant spel punctuate or write in the way others can read well tough there milions of us and were not all the same person as one other idiot on this site is a real idiot thinking i have time to be 2 people oh yes im a allien one day a human split myself in too just to suit icemaidn what next lol get a life and grow up idiot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: I was banned for no reason
Gabrielle /Bubbles.... I responded on a similar thread on another board where you were attacking mr colincookfan and not me (sigh sigh and bigger sigh)

As I said there.. possibly the endless amount of threads with one line all copied from wikki may have sparked a bit of annoyance......

As for the other crap.... I mean seriously.... you get banned and rejoin in order to come on the boards and attack people?????? And you have the audacity to tell me and another person to grow up??? Pot Kettle and black springs to mind

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-06-2013, 08:45 PM
(25-06-2013 05:59 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Gabrielle /Bubbles.... I responded on a similar thread on another board where you were attacking mr colincookfan and not me (sigh sigh and bigger sigh)

As I said there.. possibly the endless amount of threads with one line all copied from wikki may have sparked a bit of annoyance......

As for the other crap.... I mean seriously.... you get banned and rejoin in order to come on the boards and attack people?????? And you have the audacity to tell me and another person to grow up??? Pot Kettle and black springs to mind

my name is gabriel always has been this my help you writen expreson disorder it for people who hav to write all the time with exsesive amouts of punctuations all the time they write i have look at your posts and it may help you know why you always do lots of the ????????????????????????? ................. and others you write not being nasty just seen u do lot of this on post
25-06-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 11:45 PM by Icemaiden.)
I will respond again on here........................ (over dramatic dots)

As I said on the other thread of the same title on the other board..... all people need to use is the minimal requirement regarding punctuation in a sentence...... this is really beneficial to the person reading otherwise the sentence becomes illegible, or people have to read the posts several hundred times in order to be able to understand it.... imagine a book with no punctuation and you have to read that book cover to cover..... yeah, not good is it.

the over use of question marks is often done as a WTF type of expression..... it could be are you serious? What on earth was that all about??? but I generally over use the full stops which emphasise some form of pause in a sentence.... I obviously can't tell people when to pause, otherwise my sentences would be totally and utterly stupid..... its kind of like the word break in a script.. break indicating pause, or pause for effect :-)

26-06-2013, 07:23 AM
since u join the site u hive done ?????????????????...............on every other post to all forum users and u hive no idea that you are so ego boosted to be controll this form of agresssive behahve of forum users

you argue with everyone telling them they wrong you right on posts by takin 1 one word or few words making drama and when you argue on users posts threads and make ahole post from a word so delibratly takin the piss by ????????????????? ............... then as u love drama pmsl there are people with seriouss probs on here and you are saying u been taking the drama on them for years mental or what lol
26-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Who has been banned?
26-06-2013, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 10:07 AM by Icemaiden.)
Gabriel I really think you need to get some help. I am not going to respond to your rants as I am actually concerned about your state of mind

26-06-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 01:00 PM by browneyes.)
gabriel you do sound like bubbles to me too. and i've the same question. who has been banned? =S

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
26-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Gabriel, what was that about? Icemaiden never picks on anybody & certainly does not deserve to be addressed in the manner you just have. Icemaiden always has something interesting to bring to the forum & articulates really well. I UNDERSTAND how wound up & upset you can get while being on here, especially if you feel that you are not getting your point across or are in the minority but please don't pick on people who actually enhance the forum. We have no problem with you being dyslexic, but you're the one causing the great hulla baloo about it.
26-06-2013, 01:40 PM
gilly browneyes me i was banned

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are you watching the show for a reason Sapphire 5 1,004 26-04-2012 10:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Why has Eridanus been banned? kiltgirl 26 3,909 04-02-2012 04:12 AM