Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
banned for no reason
25-06-2013, 02:05 PM
banned for no reason
I was banned for no reason
I got my son to write my posts i sat beside him because he can spell punctuate for the the whole world to see and is a adult before you start with me about this site is for adults

everyone knows i am dyslexic cause i speak often about bein dyslxic so other kids adults dont feel bad but to see on a this psychic forum site someone being acused of not being dyslexic is a joke and lots of psychics think this site is a totall joke as the ones on it are thinking they own it tell others what they can and cant do every other posts as there is some sort of hirachie whos been on it longest well i have been on it for years and it was called the joke site then and still is now same crap difrent day who the hell is this imacolincookfan to say who is dyslexic on a computer blxxdy joke that is on this site made fools out of every dyslexic person that uses this site saying that punctation doesnt fit with dyslexia it does you idiot learn your facts about dyslexia before telling the world and all dyslexics that read or are on this forum

they should ban imacolincookfan is the who made a pure cxxt out of a dyslxic person here so no i was not going to be made a cxxt of on here for being dyslexic so my first post has no punctuation on it and as the site was so negtive i asked him to type what i said to put postive threads on moanin is boring on this site

yes im mooanin but as i intend to tell as much people about my experience on this site and how negative thes are on here is i dont care if i get banned again i have aright to moan and lets face it im not out of the croud on here there are plenty moanning everyday its the most misrable site i have ever had the displeasure to have joined and life is far to short for here everyday

no i rote this and my son is workin so he hasnt wrote for me and lots of people in the woorld cant spel punctuate or write in the way others can read well tough there milions of us and were not all the same person as one other idiot on this site is a real idiot thinking i have time to be 2 people oh yes im a allien one day a human split myself in too just to suit icemaidn what next lol get a life and grow up idiot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: banned for no reason
I can't speak for the admins but I kinda think the endless threads of one line copy and pastes from Wikki may have been the reason????

Bubbles or Gabrielle or whoever you are this week, enough really is enough...... don't cause and create trouble for the sake of it......

This is a post full of spite..and spite is a very nasty trait to show

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-06-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 05:55 PM by Icemaiden.)
And as for the person you are being spiteful over in question, as you will be aware we had all been subjected to Bubbles rants, raves, and nasty posts.......it stood to reason at some point someone was going to bite back......

Oh and here is a copy and paste of dyslexia and what it actually is

Dyslexia is a common type of specific learning difficulty that mainly affects the skills involved in the reading and spelling of words.
A person with dyslexia has difficulty "decoding" words despite appropriate learning opportunities. This difficulty will also be significantly greater than for other areas of learning.
Dyslexia should be recognised as a spectrum disorder, with symptoms ranging from mild to severe. In particular, people with dyslexia have difficulties with:
phonological awareness
verbal memory
verbal processing speed

I got the above info from an NHS site.....

Dyslexia is should never be used for sloppy work when typing... there is no excuse for attempting to scream learning disorder for something like not bothering to put full stops in a sentence or for sentences making not one ounce of sense at all... or writing as if english was a second language.......

When it comes to spelling... a person with Dyslexia often has difficulty spelling words.. so yes, if someones spelling was bad then yes, they could claim it was dyslexia... but when someone simply doesn't use full stops, then no it's not dyslexia is sloppy typing!!!

25-06-2013, 07:03 PM
(25-06-2013 05:49 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I can't speak for the admins but I kinda think the endless threads of one line copy and pastes from Wikki may have been the reason????

Bubbles or Gabrielle or whoever you are this week, enough really is enough...... don't cause and create trouble for the sake of it......

This is a post full of spite..and spite is a very nasty trait to show

how stupid are you my name is gabriel and get alife you are totaly wrong and just admit you are insted and all my post can be seen one had a wikki part not all as my son put it on u are abig ego on this site
25-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Why come back and single people out....... why all the nastiness and bitterness... if you don't want to be compared to a member then don't act and behave exactly like them.... we are not all stupid here... and its insulting to think you are assuming we are....

As for the Copy and paste... the full moon was a word for copy off of wikki.. how do I know.. because I had the page open when I was on here as I was reading up on it out of interest..... I mean yes, you could continue to lie and make yourself look very foolish, or suck it up and grow up... I mean honest to god..... is any of this necessary... the anger and spite comes off of your posts in waves....... the question is why??? no actually don't answer that as you have been given enough breathing room by me....

25-06-2013, 08:50 PM
(25-06-2013 07:24 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Why come back and single people out....... why all the nastiness and bitterness... if you don't want to be compared to a member then don't act and behave exactly like them.... we are not all stupid here... and its insulting to think you are assuming we are....

As for the Copy and paste... the full moon was a word for copy off of wikki.. how do I know.. because I had the page open when I was on here as I was reading up on it out of interest..... I mean yes, you could continue to lie and make yourself look very foolish, or suck it up and grow up... I mean honest to god..... is any of this necessary... the anger and spite comes off of your posts in waves....... the question is why??? no actually don't answer that as you have been given enough breathing room by me....

my name is gabriel my son wrote the wikki post from net so what pnot a lie why would it be a lie that anyone can read on a post not mine as was mebrs post on here this my help you writen expreson disorder it for people who hav to write all the time with exsesive amouts of punctuations all the time they write i have look at your posts and it may help you know why you always do lots of the ????????????????????????? ................. and others you write not being nasty just seen u do lot of this on post
25-06-2013, 10:38 PM
I am about to say HUH.. not because of the spelling, but because I actually have no idea what you are going about......

As for excessive amounts of punctuation.... to be fair, the minimal requirement in any one sentence is all that is needed :-)...... and yes, i do love my full stops but can't remember ever going a bit mad with the question marks LOL

And well, Gabrielle,Bubbles, whoever you are or want to be.... there is still no point to this post, or the one on the other board is there..... it's all done to get a few crumbs of attention and to create bad feeling by attacking specific people..... and the point of that is??????????????????? (deliberate over emphasis of the question mark there for dramatic effect).................... (same with full stops)............ ah yes, there is no point

26-06-2013, 07:20 AM
since u join the site u hive done ?????????????????...............on every other post to all forum users and u hive no idea that you are so ego boosted to be controll this form of agresssive behahve of forum users

you argue with everyone telling them they wrong you right on posts by takin 1 one word or few words making drama and when you argue on users posts threads and make ahole post from a word so delibratly takin the piss by ????????????????? ............... then as u love drama pmsl there are people with seriouss probs on here and you are saying u been taking the drama on them for years mental or what lol
26-06-2013, 05:10 PM
I am not entirely sure who you are, and in all honesty, I have no idea what your game is, but this needs to stop now

I appreciate you have some really unnerving grudge, and it's kind of being upped a notch here really. As for attacking the use of punctuation, really???

I am not going to sit here justifying using a forum, because I have met some really lovely people on here... people who despite what life has thrown at them, have come through the other side, something I am sure we can all relate to... but I will say this... I don't claim to be right on my beliefs, they are right for me.. if I read something that isn't factually accurate, then I do speak up.... and I would appreciate the same being done with me... if what I was saying was factually wrong, I would appreciate someone telling me.... what I don't like to see is bullying, or people wanting to come on here and attempt to belittle and bully others... which is what you are doing here Gabriel/Bubbles.... only I am not that easily intimidated and I have very thick skin.

These posts, this anger.... this spite, the nastiness... the only person you are hurting is yourself, and the only person you are making look silly is yourself..... and yes, you are nothing more than a font (or many fonts in your case) on the screen... but I can't imagine being full of so much anger and bitterness that I would use a forum to put another down in order to make myself feel better..... I feel very sorry for you and I really hope you can find some inner peace :-)

26-06-2013, 05:55 PM
icemadn ty for replys ur punctuaton is out standin and spell is a credt to u and abiltys i can only hope that u feel more understood on this site than i have as i feel as a person who does not hve th abiltys others do that is not adult behavur but deemd abuse therfore bullying NOW i sugest as an adult u tak a long hard look and stop bein a key board gangster lol gabriel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why has pink pearl been banned? Sabbie 17 1,105 14-11-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Why were Icemaiden and Iamacolincookfan banned? Muffins 11 2,387 10-08-2015 12:56 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Twilight - Is there a reason why you are stalking me? sassy 12 1,704 03-02-2015 08:03 PM
Last Post: Star111
  Popsicle is banned again! Yey! Charmed 91 13,849 04-12-2014 02:13 PM
Last Post: Charmed
  is popsicle banned ? Emma13 28 3,249 04-11-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: Emma13
  Colin Cook fan banned Snowqueen 6 1,100 10-10-2014 09:55 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  The voice of reason.. chrisw316 41 5,267 05-05-2013 02:55 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Should mediums and astrologers be banned from charging fees? psychicdoglover 9 2,722 16-08-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly