Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions
26-06-2013, 11:30 AM
List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions
Feel free to tell us all who do you think they are so we can compare are experiences ...so which psychic sugar coat your reading or tells you what you want to hear , perhaps holding you on the phone(for obvious reasons)

OR

If you like you can also those who in recent times "nailed it " for you ....Smile

Love and Light to you all x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions
I don't really want to get petty & start naming names in a negative way but I would agree with iamacolincokfan, the majority sugar coat.
For me the only psychic who has plucked out anything & it actually happened is

**********************LAURA DALIGAN*****************************

I also liked the Irish psychic that I met a few weeks ago but her predictions are still far off :/
26-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions
from oct last year to feb this year, i spoke to - almost all of thecircle readers with 4.5 stars (max, jamie, jenni b, marie p,and others) and a few 4 stars. - all sugarcoat

wendy j, bernard from psychic sofa, (sugarcoat)

a few from askttheanswer. (bizzre adv that i'm possessed by a spirit child, and have had a spirit child with the man in question)

john healey, demian, skylight, faith, colin cook, raymond. fortunately for me none of the predictions happened. fortunate because it has put me off reading altogether, i still think i'll speak to this pychic and that but then never do. and that's all because none of what has been predicted has happened. and i'm not talikng about relationship man issues, though it started with that, but no job-life predictions as well (and if i may add i was/am looking for new employment left-right-centre).

demian by far had managed to get something right, if i strech it a bit and make it fit that is. he adv new job in dec-jan, moved to a new dept but with the same company technically doing the same job.

best validations were from john healey. mostly everything to the point - but nothing happened for predictions.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
26-06-2013, 01:43 PM
(26-06-2013 12:53 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I don't really want to get petty & start naming names in a negative way but I would agree with iamacolincokfan, the majority sugar coat.
For me the only psychic who has plucked out anything & it actually happened is

**********************LAURA DALIGAN*****************************

I also liked the Irish psychic that I met a few weeks ago but her predictions are still far off :/

Dreamcatcher I can see where you coming from ..but I don't think its petty to find out who is value for money and who is not ..Don't forget we pay for these readings ....and if they cant predict than they take our money for nothing ... its free country and freedom of speech is important ....RolleyesShy Namaste xx
26-06-2013, 02:59 PM
I use a really good tarot reader.. doesn't sugar coat anything, her predictions are accurate unless I myself change the course of those predictions, and to be fair, I am a free spirit and just because I may want something one day, I can and will change my mind or course of direction without even thinking..... she has been right on so many things.... I won't name her on here as last time I did I was accused of being her (I am honestly not... promise)..... she is a good old fashioned tarot reader who is blunt, to the point and doesn't give all the false fairy tale castles and puppy dog readings....

Like others I have had sugar coated readings.... in my own experience Kooma were the worst regarding sugar coated crap.... but I don't use phone lines that much (excluding my three day phone revenge binge LMAO)... I have used a couple of people on Psychic sofa who have been really good in the past... for the life of me I can't remember the names of them...

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
26-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Excellent Popsicle Smile I look forward to reading that post when it comes!
26-06-2013, 10:17 PM
(26-06-2013 12:58 PM)browneyes Wrote:  from oct last year to feb this year, i spoke to - almost all of thecircle readers with 4.5 stars (max, jamie, jenni b, marie p,and others) and a few 4 stars. - all sugarcoat

wendy j, bernard from psychic sofa, (sugarcoat)

a few from askttheanswer. (bizzre adv that i'm possessed by a spirit child, and have had a spirit child with the man in question)

john healey, demian, skylight, faith, colin cook, raymond. fortunately for me none of the predictions happened. fortunate because it has put me off reading altogether, i still think i'll speak to this pychic and that but then never do. and that's all because none of what has been predicted has happened. and i'm not talikng about relationship man issues, though it started with that, but no job-life predictions as well (and if i may add i was/am looking for new employment left-right-centre).

demian by far had managed to get something right, if i strech it a bit and make it fit that is. he adv new job in dec-jan, moved to a new dept but with the same company technically doing the same job.

best validations were from john healey. mostly everything to the point - but nothing happened for predictions.

I've used Max and Jamie from the circle, and for a while Max was my trusted psychic not just because he sugar coated (he did) and told me what i wanted to hear but because a few things he said actually happened. So i trusted, but eventually it all fell apart, Jamie is a lovely guy but not even sure he has any psychic abilities.

Some of the best rated psychics have been mentioned by brown eyes, yet no predications happened, to me this says a lot.
26-06-2013, 10:18 PM
(26-06-2013 03:31 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  I must agree with iamacolincookfan, majority of readers sugar coat for repeat business...

Good readers where predictions happened:

Lexa (kooma)
Mercury Wing (Kooma)
Avril Price (College of Psychic Studies)
Mercedes (SAGB)
Yona Farrell (Independent reader)
Sue Peppiatt (Spellboundsue) - The most ethical reader I came across and a very decent human being!

Another ethical reader is Tim Dehaney but I cannot yet comment on predictions.

I will soon write a post about my experience with psychics and the psychic world. During the past 5 years I have researched the subject extensively and collated numerous stories from people from all walks of life who unfortunately have been taken in by the so called "psychics" and some of them had endured catastrophic consequences....

I am not bitter and I do not hate psychics I just cannot accept the behaviors of certain people whether psychics or not that pray on vulnerable human beings for personal gains thus I want to make them accountable together with the companies for which they work for as after all they are not above the law and they owe a duty of care to their clients! The stories that I will tell are not opinions but facts given to me by the victims and/or close relatives of the victims (and yes I call them victims as there are no other words to describe them).

Can't wait Popsicle!
26-06-2013, 10:19 PM
I have to say the best one for me is Aldo Smile what he has told me 99% of it has happened and that's no word of a lie and he even knew what my ex was going to say to me next. I really must have a good connection with him, because he has not got half as much right for my sis. The others ones for me john healy and sky. Sky does not sugar coat readings beileve me lol. There is a long list from PTV that do because I have had a lot of readings.

Life is very complicated, don't try and find answers because when you find answers life changes the questions. Smile
27-06-2013, 07:13 AM
(26-06-2013 03:31 PM)Popsicle Wrote:  I must agree with iamacolincookfan, majority of readers sugar coat for repeat business...

Good readers where predictions happened:

Lexa (kooma)
Mercury Wing (Kooma)
Avril Price (College of Psychic Studies)
Mercedes (SAGB)
Yona Farrell (Independent reader)
Sue Peppiatt (Spellboundsue) - The most ethical reader I came across and a very decent human being!

Another ethical reader is Tim Dehaney but I cannot yet comment on predictions.

I will soon write a post about my experience with psychics and the psychic world. During the past 5 years I have researched the subject extensively and collated numerous stories from people from all walks of life who unfortunately have been taken in by the so called "psychics" and some of them had endured catastrophic consequences....

I am not bitter and I do not hate psychics I just cannot accept the behaviors of certain people whether psychics or not that pray on vulnerable human beings for personal gains thus I want to make them accountable together with the companies for which they work for as after all they are not above the law and they owe a duty of care to their clients! The stories that I will tell are not opinions but facts given to me by the victims and/or close relatives of the victims (and yes I call them victims as there are no other words to describe them).

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Maybe I will do the same at some point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black magic ruin Boleskine House placed on a list of historic buildings under threat dormammu 0 101 07-07-2018 09:39 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Predictions Rachel212 6 696 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Validations Pomegranategirl 12 1,838 13-10-2014 01:02 PM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates iamacolincookfan 5 1,163 15-07-2014 11:34 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  healin day list gabriel 9 1,472 04-07-2013 06:56 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  validations.. have a read.. chrisw316 0 1,322 13-05-2013 12:30 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  List of psychic abilities Sammy 0 1,014 07-12-2011 09:05 AM
Last Post: Sammy