Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
healin day list
27-06-2013, 08:25 AM
healin day list
if u hive any 1 who could do with energy i am do in a healin at 7 the night put name or lettr of who on post ty gabriel Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: healin day list
Healing ?? How do you plan on healing people? Are you a doctor? Its very dangerous to claim you can heal people and can't prove it.. Some people are stupid enough to throw away meds when they think they are being "healed"!
04-07-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 04:42 PM by Icemaiden.)
another thing you are totally ignorant about Chris... go and do your research... because it's all silly

No healer claims to be able to heal people...... and no spiritual healer would ever advise anyone to come off main stream medication

Even the NHS refer patients to Reiki practitioners to see if it will help them......

You might want to read the Daily Mail today to see how alternative healing has helped people.. there was an article on it....

Given the NHS even recognise the benefits of alternative healing.. you might want to catch up with the times instead of having your head stuck in the olden days where people were ignorant fools!

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-07-2013, 05:26 PM
"No healer claims to heal people"?? Are you for real icemaiden ? Hahahaha

Yes! Yes they do! You don't know anything !

You are on a whole new level of silliness..!

Hahahaha!
04-07-2013, 06:13 PM
(04-07-2013 05:58 PM)Highlander2 Wrote:  Alternative healing and the power of prayer has been researched and is acknowledged within the medical progression.

Alternative healing as in what?? Please explain!

And preyer? Don't make me laugh!

Positive thinking however, now there is something in that.. And that has been reasearched and proven
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
chris read up bout spiritual healing on net also if anyone have health issues seek proper advice from ur gp and also give spiritual healing a try to then see what its like to recieve b4 making a judgement of energy healing as apractice its free to try in lots of places
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Read up on con artist healers !

Don't go to a healer for anything! If your ill go to the doctors! Simple!
04-07-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 06:45 PM by Icemaiden.)
They claim to be able to help...they don't however claim to be a miracle cure.. and they sure as hell do not advise ANYONE to come off of main stream medication.

A lot of research has gone into things like Reiki Healing and acupuncture etc etc...... I appreciate that you love a good argument Chris and are desperate to be the centre of attention on here.... but you really need to get your facts right, because you are making yourself look incredibly stupid....

I know that some people love attention for the sake of it, whether good or bad, its the attention they crave.... but when you are making a mockery over something that helps so many people........ and YES it DOES help a lot of people you might want to reign your need for attention in a wee bit :-)

Like ALL forms of medicine, alternative therapies and healing does not offer a miracle cure... and it doesn't claim that... what it does offer is help... not all forms of alternative therapies work for everyone.... but many people find them very beneficial.

Reiki Healing works on the meridian points in a persons body.. I am using the scientific term because there is one in this case.... a doctor will cure the symptoms through medication, something like Reiki works on balancing and clearing a persons energy... A full session of Reiki centres around 13 meridan points.. however it can be done using five head positions, or simply sending the energy through the main seven meridian points in the body.

It can work along side main stream medicines for all kinds of conditions.

And yes, cancer sufferers do come to alternative therapists... especially when they have a terminal condition and have been given a time scale..... when mainstream medicine can no longer help someone, alternative therapies are never the miracle cure.. but they have been proven to help.... some of this is down to a persons determination to live, and I do believe some of this is also down to the alternative healing.... it might not cure, but it can help.

For conditions like ME or Fybromyalgia ((sp??)... the medical profession can do very little to help sufferers, and alternative therapies are often suggested by NHS doctors... and many Doctors understand the benefits of alternative therapies and realise there is a place for them.

My eldest is autistic and has severe behaviour issues... I manage a lot of this by using reiki, he loves it.... calms him and really helps him

Just to add if you google The NHS use of Reiki you will find that many hospitals employ Reiki Healers and the NHS does recognise Reiki as a complimentary therapy..

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-07-2013, 06:24 PM
my doctor also believes in holistic treatments and psychics
04-07-2013, 06:56 PM
LoL good for him.. Hahaha!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  List of psychics who just SUGAR COAT or never deliver validations/predictions Happy_go_girl 178 35,127 04-09-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: hello
  Ok I am doing a list (again) on my 10 pet psychic world hates iamacolincookfan 5 933 15-07-2014 11:34 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  List of psychic abilities Sammy 0 799 07-12-2011 09:05 AM
Last Post: Sammy